2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I am not at all familiar with this whole line of the case - didn't really know anything about this before today - and the question that keeps going through my mind is how did Kronk just happen upon Caylee when he wasn't looking and these two missed her when they were looking. Just thought I'd let you know what someone thinks that doesn't have all the background stuff that you all have.

I don't see how any member of the jury could look at these "detectives" testimony as any less than 100% inbred. FOR MONTHS, DC worked for Baez.....then he worked for BOTH Baez, GA and CA......then he worked just for GA and CA.....and he just stated he had DIRECT CONTACT with ICA the entire time period before she was locked up.

And he just HAPPENED to get a phone call from some out of state physic and THAT'S why he was SUPPOSEDLY "searching" the water logged woods within a few feet of where this baby's body was found?

Riiiiiight......Surrrre they're gonna buy that one pal.

just a guess.. probably in ICA's bags from Tony's

this search with DC & Hoover was after ICA was arrested, so the teddy would have been there for her to send

send to who? Do you think CA would really send teddy off?

Oh my gosh! Geraldo Rivera took Caylee! The one email from Pyschic Luke says it!

I'm not surprised. DC LIES! JH got sucked in to the whole mess and was treated like dirt. I have to find his Depo/Interview. :)

I didn't understand the testimony about Dominic Casey helping send "Teddy" back and forth to/from Cindy. Can someone clarify it for me?

Guess CA sent it along for the psychic to whiff or something, and after the psychic whiffed it, CA wanted it back.

Hi all,
I am not at all familiar with this whole line of the case - didn't really know anything about this before today - and the question that keeps going through my mind is how did Kronk just happen upon Caylee when he wasn't looking and these two missed her when they were looking. Just thought I'd let you know what someone thinks that doesn't have all the background stuff that you all have.
Welcome, Linda!!

:seeya:

Kronk was a meter reader.

They didn't look in the right place.

1zvxyj9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online