2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I raced through my dinner for a sidebar and recess. Arghhhhhhhh

By the way.....we grilled out in honor of the grilling being done by the SAO today!!!!

is it just a break or did the sidebar turn into something bigger

this better end soon....my hubby will get wind of what I do all day ....hehe.

So Casey told DC where to look for the body. They went out there, couldn't find it, thought she was lying because...hey girl's a liar.

Next.

I can't believe Tulessa is missing Dominic Casey because she had company! She will be so upset when she figures it out - she's been waiting at least as long as I have!!

Yoohoo! Tulessa!

#CaseyAnthony Dominic Casey admitted during cross examination that he had contact with Casey Anthony while she was out of jailby amandaoberwesh via twitter at 6:20 PM

Hmmm. Interesting.

How did Baez/the As/Casey come to know about DC and Mr. H? What was the connection? How did the connection get made?

Aqua

I know why she is saying the bear was missing. She is gonna say he stole it? Maybe? Or she was setting him up before she met him..

Just getting carried away for my own minute of amusement. It is over now.

I can't believe Tulessa is missing Dominic Casey because she had company! She will be so upset when she figures it out - she's been waiting at least as long as I have!!

Yoohoo! Tulessa!

Yes and I missed it all; :(

11.26 pm in UK and eyes getting heavy and brain numb from this new info that I cant quite understand

Could this delay have something to do with Finnell filing a motion to declare a mistrial in the trial, according to a motion her attorneys released this afternoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!