2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC is probably pissed that DC didn't find Caylee like he was supposed to. Noone is competent with the information she is giving!

As JP is walking through the door Baez slipped in behind him. At first I thought the attorneys were having another meeting in chambers but Nope all the other attorneys stayed in the court room. And, CM is not at the DT table..hmm

So here's what happened... Roy Kronk put Caylee's body in the swamp after holding onto it for an undetermined amount of time. Dominic Casey got a call from a psychic with a teddybear and a chemist advising him to put on a dress shirt and check out the swamp. Dominic checked out the swamp but came up empty handed. Blame the psychic and the chemist. It's not Dominic's fault or ICA's fault. It makes perfect sense in Caseyland. The doubters should be ashamed :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Teddy was missing before CA knew where ICA was....when did teddy show up again?

just a guess.. probably in ICA's bags from Tony's

this search with DC & Hoover was after ICA was arrested, so the teddy would have been there for her to send

Another Pizza Hut ad on the caseycam! lmao Don't you just love KARMA?

I get scared when I am suddenly left alone and Bill S doesn’t even talk to me

Uh........what just happened???

I got up to get some coffee and I come back and I see the Eagle???

Is court over?????

Thats the same way they search for avalanche victims.

Its true in both cases. When you do a search for a missing person and are told that you are looking for a body (not a live person), you are told to poke mounds of dirt or plastic bags. Insects(maggots and or flies) will come up from the dirt or out from the bag. If this happens when you are searching you stop immediately and call your team lead or the lead investigator. Its not pleasant and it seems that DC was rather rough doing his search and hoping to destroy evidence. JMO, with a little experience thrown in.

Guess the judge was the one that needed a break, probably not happy the jury declined.

JudgeJeanine
This witness doesnt give video to law enforcement- says doesnt need $ but tries 2 sell video. No wonder he speaks so fast.

Hmmmm...smells of Blago. That would be Illinois-Speak for 'we just found an ex-Gov guilty for trying to sell something'.

JB followed his Honor into some room off to the right...did anyone else go as well?TIA

Why do I have the blue screen of death on Wesh? Finally...just got my eagle back.
HHJP is cracking the whip today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member