2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defendant is way too attentive to this part of the trial...Doesn't want to miss a single word...the most shady of all the testimony and this is when she is glued to every word and taking notes.

Of course she is, she's going off their testimony to prepare for her own....remember, she's the master!

CM not at this sidebar either. Only participation of the day was a passive appearance at the previous sidebar......:waitasec:

Maybe he has.......:truce:

I'm still stuck on CA's dramatic "teddy was missing" testimony, when in fact, she'd given it to these <modsnip>.

There was testimony that he worked for Casey too, nothing to do with Baez.

I think I might go for a little more credibility when hiring someone to help me find a missing grandchild. If you never planned on paying them who cares how much they cost.

CA must have been thrilled to get these two bumbling PI's. She could manipulate them without having to get out of bed and brush her teeth. Geez!

Quick recap? I had company. :(

And DH's 1st cousin just got shot, but he's gonna be ok!!

Okay, that's alll that needed to be said IMO. I know all I need to know about him. He's in contact with the defendant in the case and her defense attorney and now he honestly expects me to believe that he was led to this location by a psychic in Virginia who got the information from Caylee's teddy bear?

But, but, but, the A's think all their wild stories are plausible.

Alright - somebody wake me up here. Why is this important? If a psychic told DC to go look for Caylee and she wasn't found - it proves nothing. The DT did show that it was any of the Anthonys that told him to go look - so there is nothing here. The DT did not drop any bombshell.

I am not understanding the point of this. BUT JB sure looks frustrated at the sidebar.

If he was there to "prove the psychic wrong..they sure were not putting any effort into the search, so they didn't want to find anything.

It always amazes me that witnesses say "i dont know, I'm going on memory, I'm not sure". You would think that these witnesses would study what the've said or their stories before they testify before millions!

There are studies that say that normal truthful witnesses wont remember events exactly or tell the event the exact same and it depends on why the are recalling the story as to which details they mention in the retelling of events.
And lies are always the same.

Working for the A's and before that you worked with JB law firm...follow tips ....you never asked kc? object - approach...Sidebar....6:12 EST - HHBP in chanbers 3:18....video pulls away

So here's what happened... Roy Kronk put Caylee's body in the swamp after holding onto it for an undetermined amount of time. Dominic Casey got a call from a psychic with a teddybear and a chemist advising him to put on a dress shirt and check out the swamp. Dominic checked out the swamp but came up empty handed. Blame the psychic and the chemist. It's not Dominic's fault or ICA's fault. It makes perfect sense in Caseyland. The doubters should be ashamed :floorlaugh:

Believe me, Hoover's testimony would not have cleared anything up for you. In fact, you would likely be even more confused had you seen his 'testimony.'

Unfortunately, I heard enough of it to intensely dislike the man. :(

Teddy was missing before CA knew where ICA was....when did teddy show up again?

and the camera swing up to the flag

are we on break or judges chambers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members