2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defendant is way too attentive to this part of the trial...Doesn't want to miss a single word...the most shady of all the testimony and this is when she is glued to every word and taking notes.

Okay, that's alll that needed to be said IMO. I know all I need to know about him. He's in contact with the defendant in the case and her defense attorney and now he honestly expects me to believe that he was led to this location by a psychic in Virginia who got the information from Caylee's teddy bear?

He does doesn't he and I suspect he is a little deaf - he misses some of the questions and leans forward to hear the repeat..

was he ever in LE? That could explain the hearing loss. :( DH has it from a shootout.

He does doesn't he and I suspect he is a little deaf - he misses some of the questions and leans forward to hear the repeat..

Jim Lichtenstein tweeted that he is from New Zealand.

ETA, that looks bad. re: his accent, not his apparent hearing issue :)

very different body language at sidebar with FG and AF

They need to work extra long hours, take shorter lunch breaks, fewer general breaks and hand this over to the jury for deliberations. I'm sure the jurors would prefer to work long hours and go home ASAP. Would help me maintain my sanity also.

I am totally lost about this teddy bear...

Do you mean in testimony or in general? If in general per DC's email Cindy gave them Caylee's teddy to let the psychic "find Caylee"...

(FYI I redacted some info that was on the emails quickly (email addresses, street address) even though that info was released intact with the release of the emails, just in case WS doesn't want that here.)

Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 9:37 PM
To: XXXont@netzero.com
RE: 08129 Possible? PI/Privileged and Confidential
WOW! you are on track with this Luke. I have been looking in the very same area, don't ask me why because I do not have an answer other than pure intuition and a feeling I have had has kept me going back there. Cindy told me that she was sending something "special" of Caylee Marie's to You today.
This is the address information I gave to Cindy:
Luke Phillip's C/O
Ginette Lxxxx
XXXX XXXXood Cir
MXXXXXX, VA XXXX
I specifically asked Cindy to send it because I wanted the item to have only Caylee Marie's and the Anthony's feel and sense with the item. Cindy told me it is very special to Caylee, at the moment I forget what the specific item is, it was however sent today, I pray this will help ... Dominic!

Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 9:43 PM
To: dominic@XXXXr.com
Subject: RE: 08129 Possible? PI/Privileged and Confidential
Dominic - I really appreciate the trust you and the Anthony's have placed in us. This is a cherished item and it will be treated with the utmost respect. I will ensure it is returned quickly. I’m running down markers that have come from the lady you forwarded the email from last week. Taking them and applying to the Orlando area has turned up couple of interesting possibilities - one is the one I sent on Palm Creek) the other on Spring Ln - big house - very big house - and the Chaet is on the address - interesting??
Luke

Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 11:37 AM
To: Dominic D&A Investigations
Cc: Ginnylxxx
Subject: Ley line map of Orlando
Dominic - I didn't get your fax number in time on Friday to get this to you.
Hope you can print this and get some sort of image from it! The SAR yesterday didn't result in a recovery but we did locate a very interesting and possible burial site of the victim. The cadaver dogs all alerted in this one area but could not zero in to a grave. We suspect this victim was placed inside a trunk and then carried into the woods and buried. An old steamer trunk was found to be missing from a storage shed that the suspects had direct access to. This trunk could be the direct reason the dogs could not pinpoint the burial site. The weather also did not play in our favor - strong wind blowing scent from the North and may also have confused the dogs. I had a very powerful metal detector with me and found some beer cans of the brand the suspects drank regularly. It would not be usual for these guys to be out that far into the woods just to have a beer!
Ginnette is working on the little bear that Cindy sent to her. Caylee is most definately alive and from every indication, still in the Orlando area.
She is probably being moved to and from a few locations -as we have suspected from the beginning. When Caylee is in public - she may be wearing a little head scarf - plain does not stand out - hair black and curly - probably permed. The person that has her is Hispanic.
Truely believe that Amy was the person that took Caylee and then passed her off to this other Hispanic woman. Believe that your tip on someone with surname of Rivera is who you're looking for. Will keep the information coming as we get it.
Cheers!
Luke
~~~

Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 12:06 PM
To: 'Luke Phillips'
RE: Ley line map of Orlando
Luke, Good work with your SAR and hoping it results in a favorable conclusion. I am happy to hear that Ginette received the Bear, the shirt on the Bear is one of Caylee Marie's which Casey recently dressed the Bear in. Caylee Marie sleeps with this Bear every night and since the day she was born. I so hope that we may find Caylee Marie soon, the vigil last night was so profound and my heart breaks for Cindy, George, Lee and Casey. The pain they experience is unimaginable.
The tip on Rivera, well we found him in PR and a "Zenaida" lives with him, they just moved into a rental house and a "Morales" is in the process of moving out. We are tracking them both to see if Caylee Marie is there, I will keep you updated as information comes in ... have a great day Luke and Thank You! ...
Dominic

Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 6:39 PM
To: Dominic D&A Investigations
Subject: Teddy Bear on it's way to you
Dominic - I sent the bear via UPS to your office address. Tracking # 1Z0212VA0342904605. I wanted to enclose a little note to Cindy and Casey but did'nt get the chance. Please let them know how much we appreciate the trust they placed in us with this precious item. It DID help - even to make us more sure that Caylee is alive
. There was no indication that something sinister had befallen Caylee. We are working on this continually and just cannot pinpoint her right now. She is in the area - I know it. Personally think Altamonte Springs/Maitland area. Caylee is being moved around still - Ginette feels trailer at some times and other times house with a basement. Near railroad tracks which narrows it down quite a bit. Woman she is with is pregnant - man wears tinted glasses (I know - this could be anything. I've sent Ginette some overheads of three addresses that I need her to look at - will let you know if anything comes of it.
Cheers!
Luke
~~~

Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 8:14 PM
To: 'Luke Phillips'
RE: Teddy Bear on it's way to you
Thank you so much for sending Teddy; Cindy is very happy and thankful for you and Ginnie.
I am ecstatic to hear of nothing sinister happening to Caylee Marie . . . FYI there is a railroad track directly through the center of Maitland ... if Caylee Marie is in the Maitland/Altamonte Springs area I am within 3 miles ... Thank You Luke and Cheers ..
Dominic!
~~~

Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 7:24 PM
To: XXXmont@netzero.net
RE: 08129 PI/Privileged and Confidential ... Teddy Arrived!!!!
Attachment: image001.gif
Luke, Confirming receipt of Teddy ... Thank You very much! It surely made Cindy's day when I called this afternoon . . . is there a reason for chain of custody? Inasmuch sending to me to hand to Cindy, is this one of Ginnie's ways of determining something? BTW as you probably know, Padilla and Equusearch are back in town for a search beginning tomorrow, some 5,000+ people are supposed to take part in the search. Padilla is saying "we will find the body no later than Monday", what a jerk this guy is and drunken Tim Miller does not help the media frenzy either ... Dominic!

(Hmmm though now I'm thinking why did Cindy say the bear was missing?)

First mistake I've seen her make.....

AF: "Were you looking for a garbage bag?"

DC: "Not specifically, no"

AF: "Did you see any garbage bags?"

DC: "Yes, I saw a tremendous number of garbage bags"

She left, wide open, the obvious conclusion for the jury to draw that he did not check or look at ALL of them.

I hope the prosecuting team reads your post and stresses it for the jury. This is right on!

Doesn't matter if he's not allowed to go further. SA George got it out there and the jury heard it. The inferences can be drawn especially since it was highlighted that a psychic sent him there. What's more likely ICA told him or a psychic?

Ask him if he ever asked Casey where Caylee's body was when he was not working for Baez!!

CA is wiping her brow....I thought it was cold in there? HMMM

This guy is a real piece of work! Not worth whatever his fee was.

I got lost on all of it, got sidetracked and now I'm so far behind on posts and have totally lost where the testimony is at/what's going on.

I am still learning to navigate here, is there anywhere to read a summary of all of the craziness today?

TYIA!
:fence:

I have never known any person that went to so much trouble to "prove a psychic wrong."
Seems like a lot of nothing for nothing.

he didn't really go to that much trouble - it was 15 mins worth of work from the looks of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem