2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:doh: HLN running with "The Biggest moment today is video of remains site" :doh:

Did you guys notice that this is the longest we have gone without a sidebar?
Thank You AF! :tyou:

CA is sweating, dabbing her forehead, while GA has four fingers to his forehead. STRESSFUL?

All I'm really getting now is that ICA did it, but her family was possibly involved in the coverup. I'm so confused. Of course, I did miss a part of Hoover's testimony.

Believe me, Hoover's testimony would not have cleared anything up for you. In fact, you would likely be even more confused had you seen his 'testimony.'

This witness is a private investigator? If so and if he has LE background, wouldn't he know how to search? The very basics are to grid (there are other patterns) and focus. From his testimony he strolled more than searched.

sheesh.. this guy is shiftier than an 18 wheeler!

They couldn't have been in the exact location or the remains would have been found.

Frank is door dashing! Rubbing my hands together for a great cross... :)

I'm thinking change of strategy. Maybe JA and George are bad guys and LDB will give the closing??? Just a thought.

I hope LDB does not give a closing. She gave the most boring opening statement. I don't even remember it.

He was walking in teh middle of the street, back and forth and "feeling really happy about it"? ABout looking for a dead child's body?

Does this man have all his marbles? Asking that seriously.

BBM. IMO, no. If you have the time later, take a gander at his emails. Nutty stuff.

Gah! Now we're going even longer?!?!? My bedtime wish has become "mommy and daddy leaving me alone for the night!"

I work the graveyard shift again tonight. I have to wake up in four and a half hours, and I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN TO SLEEP YET.

This trial is killing me, yet, I can't stop watching. (Help me!).

I've been away for an hour or so, and will go back, but... did JB mention this witness's accent? I am NOT being saying this in a negative way! He sounds like he is slurring his words, but also like he may be from England or Australia, IMHO. Sort of like the tow yard witness.

He told me once and think it's New Zealand. “@karamat: @angelanalyzes I have never heard the Boston accent mistaken for Australian. :-)”by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 5:06 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member