2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. They are going to start the cross. I thought for sure they would recess after AF was done. Wonder what time they decided to go to?

Wow.............I thought for sure the judge would hold cross exam for tomorrow morning.

I've been away for an hour or so, and will go back, but... did JB mention this witness's accent? I am NOT being saying this in a negative way! He sounds like he is slurring his words, but also like he may be from England or Australia, IMHO. Sort of like the tow yard witness.

He does doesn't he and I suspect he is a little deaf - he misses some of the questions and leans forward to hear the repeat..

Gah! Now we're going even longer?!?!? My bedtime wish has become "mommy and daddy leaving me alone for the night!"

Funny how this witness mentioned seeing a lot of snakes...ironic isn't it? IIRC, he is the first to mention seeing snakes there.

I think they are simply trying to show that he looked all over that area and did not find anything. Follows the theme of trying to show what was not present.

I think they have backed away from trying to blame GA.

However, I still think they have opened a :worms: because the state can recall them both and ask what they want to ask, without being restricted by only doing cross on the direct!

I've been away for an hour or so, and will go back, but... did JB mention this witness's accent? I am NOT being saying this in a negative way! He sounds like he is slurring his words, but also like he may be from England or Australia, IMHO. Sort of like the tow yard witness.

I detected an accent - I thought Ireland.

The jurors want to get things done.

Come on everyone send positive thoughts to FG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem