2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone explain the importance of the disney bag? was there a receipt in there or something?? I know the gatorade bottle was there but I've discounted that as just trash (you wouldn't inject chloroform etc).

Did the FBI or LE talk to the psychic?? Get a deposition from her??

IIRC long ago, JOhn Allen did actually call her (or DC told her he was going to) to verify that she was talking to DC

so didnt someone ie dc or jh just state that the "blanket on the video was actually a bath mat

DC: I'm having difficulty hearing for some reason......

hahahaha

No Disney bag....................DC was NOT in the exact place where Caylee's remains were found!

Dominic Casey - - concerned about him. Is he competent to serve as a witness? Is he hard of hearing or just stalling? Realizing how foolish his actions were I guess.

How did this guy lose his hearing between direct and cross examination??

of the 2 this one actually has more information but also seems much better prepared and defensive

Reminds me of my dad....he always gets everything wrong and sometimes it makes no sense why he would think that was said. He does have a hearing aid, but at 90 yrs. old he doesn't know exactly how to use it....LOL!

This is driving me crazy!

Just reminded me of my dad, rest his soul, he kept leaving things laying around and my dog Winston ate his hearing aid one day....then later, my dad was having a sandwich in the living room on a snack table, dad left the room...Winston jumped up and ate it...my dad comes back and wonders how he finished his sandwich so fast!!!!

God I miss that man!! LOL

:floorlaugh:Ok mods...please forgive me but IMHO this is the most messed up (edited myself thank you) bunch of nutbars I have ever seen...even in a murder trial...well IDK The Croslins could give 'em a run for their money but honestly...:floorlaugh: never in my life.:floorlaugh:

And she sits there while all these people run around in circles in this goat rodeo. She sits there basking in the limelight while the jurors are locked up and kept away from their jobs and families. She sits there while the taxpayer dollars are ching-chinging away, being wasted on this fiasco. She sits there knowing full well what it true and what is a lie and commands this activity through her silence, lies and manipulation. I can't wait until the attention is removed from her and she is left all alone to serve her sentence. What a waste of a human being.

Wait. Didn't DC say a bit ago that he went there to disprove the psychic? Then why would he tell JH that the reason they were going there was to find Caylee?

Just a fishy little something I noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8