2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DC is just wowing me with his responses and his beet red face.

He was very pale when Finnell was questioning him, he probably thought, "Oh, this is gonna be a breeze".

You just know KC is thinking......

"Why the he77 did my idiot family not figure out any of my clues. It's their fault I am sitting here. If they had just listened to me and gotten rid of all the evidence I'd be Mrs. Anthony Lazarro by now. Waste huge waste!"

Help! What did he say???

I think he just ruined CA's testimony and the fact that GA was the one covering up per the defense since he admitted GA was overcome with grief is distraught....never mentioned what ICA's feelings/behavior was at the time.

odd little burst of nicety and then he follows the script to make it sound less wet

Didn't this guy say it was moving water?

There he goes.

Notice how hard of hearing he is during the cross examination? Makes me wonder if his defense testimony wasn't rehearsed and rehearsed and that's why he could hear everything!!!!! (he knew it by heart!)

i doubt it- Don't think JB & DC get along after the financial issues

can someone explain the importance of the disney bag? was there a receipt in there or something?? I know the gatorade bottle was there but I've discounted that as just trash (you wouldn't inject chloroform etc).

I think they are trying to establish how far DC was from Caylee. I can't remember how far the Disney bag was from the remains.

Why is Hoover pretending to not understand George? George speaks clearly.

That's not Hoover, it's DC.:floorlaugh: You're cracking me up. Sounds like what I would think too. :floorlaugh:

DC is hard of hearing and not my fav person.

a tolet in the woods?......maybe thats why RK would go there to pee :biggrin:

Mr. George & Dominc Casey....a psychic directed you? threatened me? Directed you! yes....CA demeanor while search of her granddaughter was going on (object-overrule) traumatized diswrought, missing child/granddaughter, GA was also...to help GA & CA when went into the woods to help find some closure for grandparents - some answers....I um......I wouldn't quite put it that way no....I was going there
@ direction of Jeanette Lucas - she called me early Sat. morning ....CA did not send you into woods on 11/15 nor did GA - absolutely correct....approach witness....shows pic # RO recognize picture? recognize Suburban Drive....yeah I believe it is Suburban Drive...blue pen in front of you...on Nov 15, 2008 indicate where you believe you your car....I can't do this from aerial photo taken...I can put approx but it is not definate....see fence line and curve....does it look like a fence line to you? sure does....ok that fenceline...looking @ those 2 landmarks - would that photo help you? I was not driving my veh...it was James Hoover Veh..we parked the veh....I can approximately....mark in blue marker - mark on photo where you blieve you walked into the woods...before mark anything else on that....did you come out of woods same way went in? mark how far into the woods you went...that would be extremely inaccurate...20 - 25 feet from edge of woods do you recall saying 40-50 ' into the woods....quite possible....SA would like to use #RO as a demonstrative.....publish....it's a lot bigger and easier to see....anything want to change? probably a little more to the left of the picture....more the X to the left...more comfortable with that marking than other 2....put another x where believe you went into woods and with that X put a circle....trip when you saw the broken toilet? actually on both I believe....describe seeing an old toilet busted ...3 trash bags...saw numerous trash bags....on the ground...for the most part...yard trash - like yard service cut grass and just like (tossing motion)....saw a bath mat....not a blanket or towel....want to say green in color...didn't see a red disney bag no there was no disney.....this forey into woods was not exhaustive search....on phone the entire time? in this part of the woods in Nov 2008....not all the time...couple of pauses between phone calls... went across the street to abandoned house by the retention pond.....fair to say a lot of water in woods....unfair to say...yes there was water...2" - 3" deep...in 20 - 25' stand in water ankle deep....when go in from Suburban drive elevation drops 6' levels out...elevation goes from west to east...water going to dead end of the street...could still see the current....next day still saw same amount of water...clarify what I was saying...I don't want it to be an impression it was river....12-15 feet then dry spot then another flowing water....after cut open black trash bags...never dug in the muck on hands and knees on 11/15.....

Reminds me of my dad....he always gets everything wrong and sometimes it makes no sense why he would think that was said. He does have a hearing aid, but at 90 yrs. old he doesn't know exactly how to use it....LOL!

This is driving me crazy!

reminds me of my lovely granny aged 92 on asking her if she wanted a cup of tea or coffee and she replied "keys and a toffee?"

YOu can't get any more polite than Frank George and Dominic Casey. "I'm sorry sir, go ahead." "No I'm sorry sir." "Pardon me, sir." "No sorry, that's all right."

LOL, wasn't that much water, but you could see the flow of the water.

This cat is gooood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member