2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does it seem this testimony makes ICA a bit nrevous?

OMG! :eek: He said Ginnette Lucas is full of...

FG stopped him!

:lol:

DC is falling apart under questioning. I think they need to get an EMT on the scene. Incoming stroke. Ecs? you there?

Dominic Casey has a strange passive/aggressive manor

Ok, so this guy is a PI...which...I don't know, indicates a certain level of , if not intelligence, at least street smarts..This guy really exhibits neither.. Why, the Oh, I am so confused act ??

Ok, I'm confused on the teddy bear.

Cindy said teddy was missing...I thought....

Help.

Wow. Even laughs from jurors 4 and 5. That's rare.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 11:47 PM

Oh good lord. How are we supposed to believe this guy remembers exactly what part of the woods he searched when he can't remember a question asked 30 seconds ago?

Why can't DC hear FG's questions? He heard AF fine, right??

We've been told that the acoustics are horrible in this court room.

People can have hearing loss at different frequencies. My son has a high frequency hearing loss and doesn't hear S,ch ,sh and and people who speak in a high tone of voice,.......like his teacher:waitasec:

So a lower ,modulated tone might be preferable.

Just go ahead and laugh KC. You're not fooling anyone with the face rubbing.

I don't know if it's an accumulation of stress for the past month watching this trial or just what but I'm sitting here laughing so hard I can't stand it. This trial has had the most --fill in the blanks as you will -- of anything I've ever seen in my life.

I'm laughing too....it's like who's on first!!!!

Wow, DC is really coming across as a <modsnip> man. He is stammering and jumping around, can't make heads or tails of the questions that FG is asking him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo