2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DC the only one in court having a hard time hearing??

So, is there an actual spring there, at Hopespring?

Is it me or does it seem that he didn't have that hard of a time hearing the defense questions?

I don't know if it's an accumulation of stress for the past month watching this trial or just what but I'm sitting here laughing so hard I can't stand it. This trial has had the most --fill in the blanks as you will -- of anything I've ever seen in my life.

You couldn't find this many unusual characters if you tried.

With this hearing issue....why doesn't Frank George put on a lavalier mic and stand closer to the witness????

Didn't Hoover say they went in the woods on the 16th...but on the 15th they didn't go in because he remembers he wasn't wet?

DC thinks there is a missing piece, and he is not sure what to do.

I don't know if it's an accumulation of stress for the past month watching this trial or just what but I'm sitting here laughing so hard I can't stand it. This trial has had the most --fill in the blanks as you will -- of anything I've ever seen in my life.

I am laughing out loud and my DH is asking...what, what? He says if he were on this jury he would be pulling his hair out.

ten times he's heard "red disney bag" each time is like the first.

I interviewed Dominic Casey in 2009. He told me he was on phone with his daughter, not a psychic when searching woods #caseyanthony -Longo
by cfnews13casey

DC looks at HHJP and asks, "Can I say this?"

Like HHJP has the first clue what DC is going to say! :floorlaugh:

I interviewed Dominic Casey in 2009. He told me he was on phone with his daughter, not a psychic when searching woods #caseyanthony -Longo
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 6:47 PM

ICA hiding her laughter behind her hand. This is a joke.

That's not Hoover, it's DC.:floorlaugh: You're cracking me up. Sounds like what I would think too. :floorlaugh:

DC is hard of hearing and not my fav person.

I don't think he's pretending. He doesn't seem to be very bright...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo