2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not funny Casey.

2rpz43k.jpg

I want to cry :( This trial will end. The jury will reach a verdict. Casey may even get the death penalty but NOTHING can make Caylee come back to us. It's so profoundly sad that we cannot see that beautiful girl ever again.

FG sounds weird to me too (very tin-y - not tiny but TIN-y) so I can totally believe he isn't hearing him well. It is a very different sound from when the other lawyers are up.

And what grown man doesn't know what a trowel is??

My husband :rolleyes:

Dominic Casey - - concerned about him. Is he competent to serve as a witness? Is he hard of hearing or just stalling? Realizing how foolish his actions were I guess.

As one who is "hearing challenged" I would like to state that the pitch of the voice you are hearing makes a lot of difference whether you understand what you hear, or not. I would like to add that although I HEAR quite well what is being said in a marble room, I do not UNDERSTAND it because the sounds flow into each other due to the echo.

Maybe DC is as challenged as I am, where he hears higher pitches better than lower pitches. Not defending him, but that might be the difference between understanding one person, and not understanding the next.

DC: "Are we talking about the same thing?"

FG: "I certainly hope so...."

DC: "Excuse me?"

jk on the last remark....

Aqua

We've been told that the acoustics are horrible in this court room.

People can have hearing loss at different frequencies. My son has a high frequency hearing loss and doesn't hear S,ch ,sh and and people who speak in a high tone of voice,.......like his teacher:waitasec:

So a lower ,modulated tone might be preferable.
I think DC has "selective" hearing loss.

ETA: not that I'm making light of hearing loss...TOD here :)

Posters and lurkers that have not read these really need to.

I bumped the thread up earlier.

Thank U! I'd love to! I try not to bombard y'all with lots of questions when I know I can research myself :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!