2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When DC asked, Mr George, SA if they were both talking about the same thing, Mr George said, "I hope so." Everyone in the gallery is trying not to laugh.

Didn't this guy say it was moving water?

There he goes.

Yes! He said, "flowing" water. This supports all those who've stated that there was water there until sometime in late November or early December.

Are any of the Texas Equasearch people coming in as witnesses? I would think if you are going to bring in DC and JH to show that the wooded area where Caylee was found was searched by DC and JH and not found you would bring in some Texas Equasearch witnesses too. But on the other hand maybe the jurors will just think that it was just hard to find Caylee's remains in the woods and they could easily be overlooked in what appeared to be a trash dump.

Sounds like a bunch of corrupt individuals roaming around the neighborhood while ICA was in jail. Individuals that CA clearly had contact with and sent "Teddy" too, and CA clearly didn't speak with ICA. hummmmm.

moo

*Sigh*

8-1.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bHu2BEdA_bk/SUv4CTcFE7I/AAAAAAAAAVY/6_Wgo5qZr5I/s400/8-1.jpg

Can I find these e-mails here on WS to read? Can u provide a link? I'd LOVE to read them later!!! Thanks so much!!

:yes: Here ya go:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111088"]2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Also remember that while CA would give a phsycic something of Caylee's, she refused to give anything to Tim Miller who is legit and really does find people.

So true and she was extremely rude about it. DC agreed to look for a living child and Tim Miller was frank about it being a recovery.

sorry - a client was rude enough to interrupt me while I was doing this post..

JVM coming up at 7. If court isn't over, I'm sure HLN will cut over to JVM. Commercial breaks pay the bills.

DC: I wouldn't say that the water there was like a river--maybe 12 15 feet, and then a dry spot, then 20 feet. You could see definitely a flow of water.
FG:Did you do another type of search? Get in the muck on your hands and knees?
No sir.
FG: May I approach (with another photo)?
HHJP: You may.
FG: It's the same photograph. Now Nov 16 2008, did you take a look into the woods?
Yes.
FG: Use the red pen for 11.16? Where Mr. Hoover park the car on that day?
Should I put an X there?
Yes.
I put an X in a circle. And that's approximate.
Were you on the phone during this time?
I believe so. I believe I was. Yes. Yes I was.
Jeannette (psychic) said you need to go back there.
Yes.
Did you call Jeanette again?
I spoke with ____?
Did you speak with her on the 16th?
Yes.
Did you tell her about where you had gone and what you had seen?
Yes.
After speaking with her, did you go back to Suburban? On the 16th?
I spoke with Ms. Lucas (on the cell) from Suburban Drive. On the 16th, on a Sunday. I was there as I spoke with her. (He's confused here.)
Can you mark on the photo where you first went into the woods on 11.16 of 2008?
He marks the map. "I put an X and a square."
Did you exit the woods at the same location that you entered it>
I believe I did.
Did you just walk straight ahead or did you change directions?
I changed directions.
Mark it on the map.

COMMERCIAL!

I don't believe that these guys got the info from a phsychic. I think someone got some info out of ICA and called it in to their tipline.

you and a bunch of other peeps, LOL.

Spectators are doing a good job keeping straight faces for the most part.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 11:51 PM

I am trying to hard not to ask things that have been answered, I am getting lost in all of the posts and all that went on in court w/ what I could catch.

1- Did Baez's instructions to not call LE if Caylee's body was found come up? I swear that would be worth a "strike that from the record" for JA, I mean Baez did the whole GA/LA paternity "oops", come on JA!

2- Where can I get a recap of today, please? There is so much, I am swimming in confusion!

3- Did the jury learn the why of no court on Sat?

By the by, I heard Bill S say he thinks that the whole "not fit" angle for Casey on Sat was not her idea, it was orchestrated by the defense and that's why Casey was smiling a lot more today, trying to come across as she had a fine and strong demeanor. (total paraphrase, sorry!)

Ok, I'm confused on the teddy bear.

Cindy said teddy was missing...I thought....

Help.

There were two teddy bears. The one that she could not find and the one that she started sleeping with when Caylee was missing. I suppose this is the second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876