2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like th Pros like colored pens and markers too -- its not just JB lol

IMO, I think with the marking of these different pics, he thinks FG is trying to trip him up with something. However, if you are always truthful, there is nothing to trip a person up on. He keeps clarifying what he has said........he seems a bit nervous, IMO.

if nothing else he is not credible for defense either

Poor FG...he drew the short straw I guess...

Circle gets the square...I keep thinking of "Hollywood Squares..."

280t8j8.jpg

Tape must be returned to me!! O-kaaaaaay...he's as delusional as his former bosses and ICA.

We've been salivating over hearing a bombshell from DC .

It's a dud.
Well, I don't think we were 100% sure that DC had contact AFTER he was hired by the As. Must have been before the rift.

Oh this is ridiculous.....and an absolute insult to anyone with a braincell not exposed to chloroform or acetone! I heard this over a hear ago with audio!!! They were even talking back and forth........FCOL

Dc is contagious, huh?

HATE me for defending ICA if you must. BUT she has been exposed to this sort of insanity for TWENTY TWO years!!!!!!!!!! 22 YEARS we are all half crazy after less than 2 months and it ain't over yet...

If anything, he has established two very important things, a) that GA/CA did NOT send him out there and that b) his search was not exhaustive. Both hits for the DT and their theories.

and the area was still flooded

Is this going somewhere? Didn't they already mark all these exits and paths and parking spots several times?

He's had a rough 3 years, I'm pretty sure, foreclosure,breakup with his BFF, etc...He seemed much more "with it" 3 yrs. ago

Yes those things can make you crazy.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member