2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After this testimony I think someone would have grab his head and point his face in the direction of Caylee's remains. He could have stepped over them any number of times and not seen them.

or pissed on them! Talk about disrespectful.....looking for a poor little girls body and you just choose any random place to pee!

We're now two hours past the time we thought today's #CaseyAnthony testimony would end. I'd really love to see my kids before bedtime.
by stevehelling via twitter at 11:58 PM

Does anybody have the slightest idea....no matter how stupid an idea it was...WHY the DT called these (gentlemen)??

I am baffled.

I am just thankful that CM had no part in questioning him... the mumble fest would have been intolerable.

Is this the first time we've heard from FG?

I think he's great!

I like him too...he questioned some of Casey's former friends, as I remember how he asked them all "Did she seem upset? Did she say she was looking for her child? Did she ask for your help?" He asked them all the same exact questions, it was great.

I stepped out for 3 hours and they are still at it? I guess HHJP wasn't kidding about working them overtime! Any idea how late they will be staying tonight? The jury must be getting tired and hungry.

Is there anyone on the DT side that can tell the truth, geezeeee.

I think we all know now why Caylee wasn't found in November. And I'll leave it at that.

Did Caylee have just one teddybear? I seem to remember a photograph with rather a lot of stuffed animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo