2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#CaseyAnthony Juror 17.,.former Coast Guard guy with beard has that let's get on with it look. Often looks skeptical, arms crossed etc.
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:14 AM

He could have stopped after the "is there any bleach on this tire cover". Still love him though.

stevehelling

Woman thrown out of court for talking. Deputy from downstairs ran upstairs to deal with it. These #CaseyAnthony cops don't mess around.
22 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad Retweeted by ABCAshleigh

Apologies for the late repost of tweet. I was busy trying to find out how many PPM of chloroform were allowed in our food by the FDA.

:banghead: There was no processed food in the trunk of the car~!

This is just like the pigs in the trunk - Has nothing to do with anything! :banghead:

All of that to get him to say there's a difference between human and non human decomposition.

There could have been contamination in the crematorium air... that paints a yucky picture...

Ashleigh Banfield
Witness is being crossed by Jeff Ashton and is holding up well abt the amt of chloroform found naturally occurring #caseyanthony

Team Ashton/Caylee.............10

team baez/casey...................0

Can you imagine this guy going back to work tomorrow? I'd want to crawl into a hole.

"It wasn't like it was freshly slaughtered." JA

OMG....what a comment. I hope the jury picked up on it.

I wonder if JA ever sleeps? He is always amazingly prepared!

I've never eaten meat so I don't know much about processed versus other types but even I find it insulting to dare compare pieces of salami with a decomposing human body.

What a difference between JA and JB's questioning - ya just can't ignore the difference in confidence and experience. imo

I need cold water splashed on my face. I'm falling asleep.

When is this case going to be about CAYLEE and the mother that killed her?

JA HUGE difference between animal/human decomposition...expert agrees

Sorry JB the roadkill has been disproved Thanks to your witness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members