2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurors are looking at Furton. 13 and 15 are taking notes (usual) 11 looks like he is just waiting to write something down. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:19 AM

2nlh7py.jpg

Are we having fun yet ! :crazy:

He just totally validated Vass's study, because he used the triple sorbent trap!!! and some other things......JB keeps trying "improper bolstering",

C'mon Dr.F...just say Dr. Vass is it on a stick and let's get on with this thing.

wow, I'm sneaking a peek in my office with sound turned down and watching CaseyCam. I can honestly say that I'm seeing something different in her today. I see real fear in her eyes. She's struggling to maintain stoic and indifferent. It's weird. Never really noticed that before.

I don't think this matters to the jury- they have been over-scienced and will probably lean more on the witness/dog testimony about the trunk now...
I have quite a bit of college science and I have a hard time following this without paying intent attention.

JA is bolstering his own witness (dr vass) by cross examining JB witness (what a legend)

This is another time I want to ask, why is no one else on the DT questioning this witness?

:great: And JA brings it right back to Dr. Vass' work! :woohoo:

VP on IS just said the defense DID file a motion (100 pages or so) based on the recent DP ruling...they're reading it now to summarize what it says...

JA is very frustrated, I don't blame him, but I certainly hope he settles down abit it might aggravate the jurors. moo......... (no tomatoes please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano