2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think a lot of the talking heads even listen as close as us. Often they get direct and never even mention cross

A tweet from the courtroom just said this

CaseyAnthony spy vs. spy. PI's Hoover and Casey await. Hoover took vid of Casey going through woods near scene month before remains found.

Has anyone ever heard of this? I have been keeping up with this case since day 1 and never heard anyone had a video of casey going through woods where remains were found....

Tweets from the court room say the jury responds positively to Ashton and either ignores or laughs at Baez.... so I'd have to say they don't agree with you.
Well, sure cannot argue with that!:great:

Sitting on my hands.....just enjoying one of Caylee's angels, JA, working hard to obtain justice for her.

CaseyAnthony spy vs. spy. PI's Hoover and Casey await. Hoover took vid of Casey going through woods near scene month before remains found.

Has anyone ever heard of this? I have been keeping up with this case since day 1 and never heard anyone had a video of casey going through woods where remains were found....

Dominic Casey...not ICA

Don't know if someone has already posted about this, but my sister just called me to say HLN broke in with news that DT filed motion for mistrial based on cruelty of DP. . .or something like that. . .lol

I know some assumed this was happening due to AF being there.

Dominic Casey

Video is of DOMINICK CASEY going through the woods with a stick, poking at stuff.

So, the witness is saying you need petroleum products and decomposition to mimic what was found - but not specifically human decomp. So what may I ask was decomposing in the trunk? The garbage had nothing that would decompose....?

This always confuses me. I tend to see it backwards.

I.E.: 1 drop of red food coloring in parts per million vs. 1 drop of red food coloring in parts per billion - seems to me the larger the number (million/billion) the more diluted the substance is.

Does that make sense????

You are correct.

It is a little easier to think of it as one part IN a million. Replace the colon in a ratio, ex. 1:10 with IN. One to 10 is a common way to read it, but it is REALLY one IN ten. One part in 10 parts. One drop with NINE drops to equal 10 parts.

One drop in a million is 1:1,000,000, or one IN a million!
1:1,000,000 is more concentrated than 1:1,000,000,000

However when discussing such a diluted sample, 1 in a million or one in a trillion, specifying TO or IN is moot for all non-scientific intents and purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member