2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: JA is so calm as he hands the Velveeta wrapper to Dr. Furton!

I've noticed that the longer a witness holds out on JA the longer and more ruthless the cross becomes, even after the point is made. LOL

I wouldn't want to go anywhere close to JB's household trash or his cabinet for cleaning supplies if he honestly thinks some cardboard and bleach cause the odor of human decomposition.

Perhaps he should hire a cleaning lady... or fire her, if he has one?

#CaseyAnthony Breaking I have Finnell's mistrial motion. In it she asks for immediate hearing and new non death qualified jury.
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:44 AM

ew they're touching the wrappers that have grave wax on them with their bare hands !!!!

JA is such an advocate for Caylee but he has made his point and I wish he would end this cross before he loses the jury, IMO

I think he lost the Jury 1/2 an hour ago. I hate when he gets like this. "I'm right, your wrong, and if you don't agree, i am pulling out the cheese wrapper!"

jeez, move on.

"You agree there was something decomposing in the trunk?"
"Yes"

And there you have it.

I guess since he never really analyzed the garbage, JA is giving him a chance to do so now and put the final nail in the coffin about what was REALLY decomposing in the trunk!

THERE was NOT ROTTING trash in the trunk...Gawd, can't anyone make that clear??? Esp. for the jury???

Has the jury heard that the trash was left in a dumpster for awhile after it was found by George and the tow lot guy?

I know the tow guy said he threw it in the dumpster but do they know it was there awhile?

Why is Dr Furton testifying about the trash when he has never seen the ACTUAL evidence items? He has only looked at photos as per his own testimony. I'm not trying to be sarcastic - I really don't understand how a witness can testify under those circumstances.

Velveeta is NOT cheese. LOL...death nell for you Velveeta. :floorlaugh:

I am considering returning my large box of just-purchased Velveeta to the store for a refund, citing this witness's testimony that Velveeta is NOT cheese as my reason for returning said Velveeta, as it is clearly labeled "Velveeta CHEESE":maddening:

I love that JA is actually pulling trash found in the trunk of the car and showing it to the witness. Out comes the velvetta package.

So if they are all anesthetised in 5 minutes we'll know whether an empty salami/velveeta package contains chloroform ....:floorlaugh:

If it was wet and “..if there was any decompositional matter going on around it"

JA loves bringing that evidence out. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member