2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times is JB going to have to be shown that NO FOOD WAS IN THE TRASH?!

Goooooo, Jeff!

ICA whispering to JB behind her hand, he is trying to ignore her.

This poor guy is SO DONE. It would be painful to watch if it weren't so funny. (jmho!)

No clue what this guy is talking about now. Decomp water...pool in trash? Whu? Huh?!

caylee4.jpg

JA has a reason to take this long. He is getting a defense witness to admit to the fact a body could have been decomposing in the trunk and that the food did not give off sufficient chloroform to leave the jury doubting there was a body in the trunk. He is very methodical, which takes time, and he is doing a good job. The DT tries to create reasonable doubt, but JA needs to remove that doubt.

I am starting to have sympathy pains. This I am afraid is hopeless for ICA. slap me!!!

I love hearing JA but yeah, I agree with you.

And with this long cross, it is likely JB will have a long redirect as well. I hope DC has time to come to the stand today. Wonder if they will go longer due to losing all day Saturday....

Nooooo! He's letting the jury know there is NO OTHER reason for that odor being in the trunk than a dead Caylee. This is VERY VERY important imo. :(

JA is on a roll. Heck, can't he tell by taking a whiff of the salami pkg that it doesn't stink??

It is important for Ashton to do the cross the way he does. It is insulting to compare pieces of meat to a decomposing human body. It is insulting and a waste of time!! I'd be furious if I were him!

Seriously now, if I were on the jury listening to Dr. Furton fumbling and not directly answering questions, important ones, I would not be happy with Baez direct, nor his ability to get better witnesses, then I would prolly think he couldn't get any.

I don't understand why he's taking so much time with this witness??

JB seems to be taking a stab in the dark on these objections.

And the award for Perry Mason moment goes to...........................................

Jeff Ashton in The Case of the Missing Food.

:banghead: Dr. Furton just won't let go of the Velveeta wrapper!

JA this item of velveeta with rigatoni and broccoli wouldn't create decomp odor in the trunk...I would say as it is now...no it wouldn't .....next item ....any food item on that? not in it's present state...if it was wet and decomp that pooled into trash bag and stain in the trunk....residual odor isn't visible to the naked eye....

go onto next item....#20 - any food product see there? no ...just a very soiled box...as a soiled box this would not give off chemical decomp that were found in the Oakridge report? If it were stained with the actual decomp of the velveeta foil package shown in the picture.....ok lets look @ #26....

Some are saying this testimony is going on too long and not necessary, I am happy that JA is really going through this "garbage" bad that JB keeps referring to as the possible smell in the trunk. The jury can see in real-time exactly all that was in the trash bag, I think this is very important, IMO, MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKP