2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA loves to show off this trash

what is ICA writing?

Passing the cheese wrapper to the Jury!!!

I LOOOOOVE this!!

I've noticed that the longer a witness holds out on JA the longer and more ruthless the cross becomes, even after the point is made. LOL

Cheese going to the jury....JB has confused them so much with his questioning that JA has to break it down until he gets his point across.

Jury gets to see the velveeta wrapper!!

caylee4.jpg

Sweet baby girl.
Who knows what she could have accomplished if allowed to live.
She was so precious.

Nooooo! He's letting the jury know there is NO OTHER reason for that odor being in the trunk than a dead Caylee. This is VERY VERY important imo. :(

But the guy isn't really backing down either. He's saying it wouldn't do it as it is today. He hasn't testified that there is no way these things wouldn't give out a decomp odor.

JA wants to pass the item (Velveeta wrapper) around to the jury. JB objects.

Overruled!

:gavel:

Why isn't everyone passing out from the smell with all the trash out and back together? Where is that decomp. smell now, huh?!?

JA cross exam w/Dr Furton showing velveeta wrapper....

Here we have #26....just a foil wrapper with cheese residue inside...may I pass it around to the jury your honor? Object - overruled it is in evidence.....

JA shows to jury....JB asks to approach sidebar

Why is Dr Furton testifying about the trash when he has never seen the ACTUAL evidence items? He has only looked at photos as per his own testimony. I'm not trying to be sarcastic - I really don't understand how a witness can testify under those circumstances.

Because he was testifying the quantities found on it would cause the odor residue/chemical breakdown that was found in the case

MOO

I just hope the jury is paying closer attention to this than the talking heads are

Mason, Finnell, and Fryor all just walked back into courtroom together. Mason is now whispering to Baez. #CaseyAnthony -jfellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:49 PM

Whatcha bet that they move to stop the testimonies after Furton and pursue Finnell's motion for new trial with new jury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKP