2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope the jury notices (one way or another) that ICA has clearly no respect for them. When I was on jury duty just a civil trial the lawyers, judge, and defendant were very deferrential to us. She stands up the least amount of time as anyone in that room when the jury comes and goes.

I always believed Casey told lee..in code..in the jail house tapes to check suburban.

We know that JB was also sending her letters out illegally, so she didn't need to speak in code, just had to tell them where they could find Caylee.
I wonder if CA is smiling as much while this witness is up? :innocent:

This is going to be a dumb question, but if they searched in november, why didn't they find her then?

They weren't looking in the right place... they weren't far enough into the woods towards the school. They were closer to the houses.

Ica needs better fitting clothes - when she stands for the Jury she's always having to tuck in her shirt over and over and over

This could get really good if Jose messes up somehow. Jose told DC not to call 911 first if he ever found a body.

I expect Jose WILL mess this up so anticipate it IS going to get really good....but the real fireworks will happen when DC takes the stand....Hoover is limited in what he can testify to due to hearsay rules...

I watched this tape and I swear I saw a skull, in it, with what looks to be the wood log by it. I showed it to my family they agreed.

I'm trying to follow this.

This guy Hoover walked up to George on his lawn and offered to be a body guard. George asked him to provide security at a "meet and greet" and this guy was about to, but detoured into the woods to video tape some other guys searching for Caylee?

No Dominic Casey, the PI who was working for the Anthonys after leaving Baez's employ (because Baez refused to pay him)
Dominic and Hoover knew each other.

I always believed Casey told lee..in code..in the jail house tapes to check suburban.

I'm certain of that as well. Especially seeing LA's testimony last week. LA knows exactly what his sister did but doesn't seem to care.

I think the chain went something like ICA to LA. Then LA told his mother. Meanwhile I don't think anyone in the family told GA. He's pretty much always left out of things and has been left out for years. Which makes this theory that GA is the ringleader of this murder so ludicrous.

This guy Hoover walked up to George on his lawn and offered to be a body guard. George asked him to provide security at a "meet and greet" and this guy was about to, but detoured into the woods to video tape some other guys searching for Caylee?

That's what I am understanding too, but it sure does sound strange.:waitasec:

I think they are playing the tape so he can identify it as the same tape before it gets accepted as evidence

I wonder if the jurors are wondering what in the world the As were doing having a Meet and Greet. I know it always floored me.

This could get really good if Jose messes up somehow. Jose told DC not to call 911 first if he ever found a body.

And I am glad they didn't find the remains, DC & Hoover.
We wouldn't be here today if they did.

I'm confuzzed - Is this guy a goody or baddy for the defense?

The DT thinks good (blaming GA - he knew where Caylee was because he put her there)...

But if ALL of the WS sleuthers who sleuthed are correct (my vote), BAD (cuz the consensus was that CA told DC where to look for her body)... and supposedly DC was told to notify JB if a body was found, not to call 911.

Exactly. She just does her job. Period. And that's something I can respect, no matter who she's representing.

AF doesn't fawn over ICA.She's just there for business.
She also doesn't strike me as a gameplayer.

That's what I'm getting. And that this occurred in mid November, if I heard correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member