2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends and popcorn for all! Settle back for an interesting few minutes of testimony :)

WOW! BS saying Hoover came to him for help, but BS had to decline and referrred him to another "Criminal Defense" attorney.

OH CRAP!
Jose is going to lead the jury to believe that GA had this guy looking for a dead Caylee on Suburban Dr because GA knew she was dumped there.

Am I guessing this right?
Is this going to be a big "uh oh" in the corner of reasonable doubt?

Yes, that's the gist of it. It's pretty clear he's walking in a minefield. And I'm pretty sure he's going to step on one. LDB is going to rip the DT to shreds.

Also notice folks AF is heading up in all sidebars while CM is sitting them all out. I wouldn't be surprised to see CM step down soon and AF take over as the DP qualified counsel.

Early 70's?! :eek: I don't believe it.

IIRC he was like 62 or something.....we all speculated he had false teeth because he kept referencing them or something, when he had his depo taken. Very, very hard to understand. I feel for the court reporter.

Bill Shaefer believes it was not Casey's decision to go for the unfit to stand trial, something about how she was smiling and seeming alert today? He doesn't feel she wanted them to go that route.
It's my opinion that the DT knows they are toast, and want an out, any out. Still wondering if KC will take the stand.

Believed she would be found in the wooded area - deceased.

Did you video tape the search?
Yes, but not all of it - most of it.

Hoover says they went to Suburban Drive to find a deceased Caylee.

I recall watching that video tape of their search, and it was no where near where Caylee was found, however saw them close to abandonned homes, and digging thru garbage bags, and tipping over cement slabs..its all on tape..Believe if they had entered further up they may have found sweet Caylee...

IF DT is trying to show Caylee was NOT there..then watch that video and you will see they were not inside the deeps woods, so much as near abandonned sheds, buildings...Thats my thoughts on that:innocent:

Meet & Greets when was this?:waitasec:

That interesting week in November to raise money to search for an alive Caylee even though some of them were looking for a dead Caylee.

FYI
I know absolutely knothing about Hover or Casey.
If anyone is interested, i can offer a jury like opinion about the effects of their testimony.
( minus what I miss from comercials)

excellent! Thank you in advance!

Since I am new to the case I don't know who Hoover is but this is very gripping and I can't wait to read more about him afterwards.

Hang on...lots in your same shoes and am sure many will update you during a break but this is VERY important testimony about WHO told Casey and Hoover where to find remains in November.....a MONTH before they were actually found!!!

This is going to be a dumb question, but if they searched in november, why didn't they find her then?

Meet & Greets when was this?:waitasec:

I recall that this "meet and greet" was hosted by KidFinders and was an opportunity to publicize the many missing and exploited children, such as Trenton D. and Jennifer K.
It was just a few days after this that an interview was held with GA and CA that is now called Cindy's "invisable interview." She looked terrible and was very very quiet during this interview.
If I am wrong about this, I hope that someone will correct me.
Thank you.

PLEASE tell me Dominic Casey is next!!!!

can anyone refresh my memory??

Who did JB tell, and Im paraphrasing from memory, "if you find Caylee's remains, call me first before you call LE"

did he say that to Hoover or Dominic??

OH CRAP!
Jose is going to lead the jury to believe that GA had this guy looking for a dead Caylee on Suburban Dr because GA knew she was dumped there.

Am I guessing this right?
Is this going to be a big "uh oh" in the corner of reasonable doubt?

BBM. But then where does RK fit into all this?

Bill Shaeffer explaining his involvement. He was contacted by Jim Hoover who asked him to facilitate turning his videos over to John Allen. He couldn't do so as he was under contract for WFTV. BS put him in contact with an attorney named Legorie and allowed Legorie to use his office to meet with Jim Hoover.

Dominic Casey told Hoover that they were going to go and get Caylee - who was on Suburban drive. Where DC got that information from.......? he was working for CA/GA at the time, so we are hoping he is next up and he can tell us.

This could get really good if Jose messes up somehow. Jose told DC not to call 911 first if he ever found a body.

And looking for three pavers. That is specific and not a vague tip.

These pavers, IIRC, may have come from the A's backyard. Speculation was that the A's may have shopped at Home Depot to replace them.

:waitasec:

On an OT note, does anyone know Caylee's approximate age in the attachment? Just curious.

Attachments

• 0904caylee15.jpg
    0904caylee15.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 41
Laughs in court. Jurors as they left said-- what was that?
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 1:13 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member