2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Hoover w/JB....occupation Licensed Private Investigator...first got involved in July 2008...private citizen basically...youngest son asked me to help...don't tell us what others told you.....speak more slower....involved in this case as LPI? I am one but I went as a private citizen...I provided services for GA & CA....end of August or beginning of July.....I went down and volunteered my service when he was in the front yard....they accepted.....what did you do for A's...primarily came down to meetings...there was a lot of harrassment by people @ their house....kept them away...act as a body guard pretty much...follow up on tips...in conjunction with man named Dominick Casey - he worked for a short time for DT then a falling out then worked exclusively for GA & CA - then worked together w/him as a team...

I only followed up with him on a live Caylee tip on 11/15/08 - met Mr. Casey @ his office @ 8:15...he had something to tell me.....he left his office and went to Suburban Drive...he had called me night before to provide @ a meet and greet security for GA & CA....then we went to Suburban Drive and looked for Caylee ...supposed to be on Suburban Drive just standing there? no she was supposed to be in the woods deceased....approach w/DT #FC....reviewed these items? his originals but not the copies.....the originals were on a tape on videocamera ---DT #FE & FD

it is not labeled but it looks like one of the tapes I turned in....the other one? again it looks like one of the tapes I turned over but not labeled by me...

relates to ....opportunity to see? just the contents of one....the video you took with DC? the first 20 seconds it did....move into evidence....is it longer than the first 20 seconds? yes approx. 2 min...
Approach sidebar.

OH CRAP!
Jose is going to lead the jury to believe that GA had this guy looking for a dead Caylee on Suburban Dr because GA knew she was dumped there.

Am I guessing this right?
Is this going to be a big "uh oh" in the corner of reasonable doubt?

I am hoping he says CA

Not to be snarky, but does that one young woman in the court only have to swear in the witnesses? Does she have other duties? Just wondering...

She's the Clerk who is also entering the evidence in and other duties for the HHJP

LOL...I was thinking it would be so funny if Baez were to ask Hoover to identify the disc the defense made from Hoover's tape....and then Baez did it!

FYI
I know absolutely knothing about Hover or Casey.
If anyone is interested, i can offer a jury like opinion about the effects of their testimony.
( minus what I miss from comercials)

they taped a search for Caylee on Suburban in...what, November? Where did this tip come from, I wonder?

Dominic Casey told Hoover that they were going to go and get Caylee - who was on Suburban drive. Where DC got that information from.......? he was working for CA/GA at the time, so we are hoping he is next up and he can tell us.

Isn't baez the one that directed that search in that area? The problem gets tricky because of DC and who actually employed him. Cindy says she did...but it was believed he worked for Baez.

DC claims that he was talking on the phone to a psychic while he was searching and she was directing him into the woods. Hoover came along and taped him much to DC's chagrin.

I think that is going to come out during DC testimony....Hoover telling it would be hearsay since Casey told HIM....

OH CRAP!
Jose is going to lead the jury to believe that GA had this guy looking for a dead Caylee on Suburban Dr because GA knew she was dumped there.

I always believed Casey told lee..in code..in the jail house tapes to check suburban.

Bill S said he would not get involved because already committed to wftv. He put him in touch with attorney

OH CRAP!

Pretty much. That is until the SA clears things up on cross. THAT is when this will get real interesting, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member