2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoover says they went to Suburban Drive to find a deceased Caylee.

A "meet and greet"? What kind of grandparents of a missing child have a "meet and greet"? That is just plain bizarre.

Who is this guy? I don't recall what he has to do with the case and am having a hard time following his fast talking. He seems really nervous.

Is DC in the hall waiting today or is Hoover last up?

I wish they had a "Cindy Cam" ... would just love to see CA's reactions to JH.

they taped a search for Caylee on Suburban in...what, November? Where did this tip come from, I wonder?

It was around November 20-21 that CA and GA were on a morning show. CA was unnaturally quiet and looked awful. Am I remembering it correctly?

Screenshot during Hoovers testimony:

16iiirk.jpg

Yes.... a month or so prior to when she was actually found...

Yes. That was that eventful week in November when MN quit, CA's unconcious interview where she looks like she just found out someone died. And DC and and the A's spokesperson tried to direct people to look for an alive Caylee (even though they were currently looking for a dead one on Suburban) because they had that pic from a mall. BTW, it didn't look like Caylee at all. Very interest week that was!

Hit thanks if you think this move is going to blow up in the DT's face in epic ways.

Welcome! I shall serenade you, replete with prancy dance, as ungraceful as it is when I do it. I also present you with the customary crate of papaya. ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKHcxzHRtkU

The comments are not irrelevant to fellow posters who have read and posted for weeks and months, thread after thread.

The emoticons share the love and add a little levity to a grim, devastating ordeal so we all dont cry our eyes out and our heads dont explode.

hugs

We can add years to this also :)

For people who are new to the case this probably is out of left field but he's been a little wacky back from his video-depo days.

I agree with everyone saying this is just naaahhhhht gonna end up the way Baez maybe had planned in FairyCourtLand.

OH CRAP!
Jose is going to lead the jury to believe that GA had this guy looking for a dead Caylee on Suburban Dr because GA knew she was dumped there.

Am I guessing this right?
Is this going to be a big "uh oh" in the corner of reasonable doubt?

Next witness: James Hoover.

JB: What is your occupation?
Private investigator.
When did you fist get involved in this case?
in July 2008.
In what capacity?
As a private citizen.
Did you eventually become a PI for someone in this case? Who?
George and Cindy Anthony in the beginning of August, July 2008.

He introduced himself to GA and CA.

JB: They accepted?
Yes.
What did you do for them?
Primarily kept people harassing them away.
Did you act as a body guard?
Pretty much.

Dominic Casey was working for a short period for the defense? And there was a falling out?
Yes.
And then he worked exclusively for GA and CA?
Yes.

I followed only one tip from him.
And can you tell us what you did?
I met him at his office.
Tell us what you did, not what he told you.
We left and went to Suburban Drive.
What were you supposed to do with him that day?
You were supposed to go to a meet and greet with GA and CA?
Yes.

JB shows items to Hoover.

they better get moving if they want the jury to sit with these videos in mind over night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966