2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA knows this could go bad if someone doesn’t follow their script

Qeustion ...
How does Kronk, moving the body all around, get Casey off of murder charges? In fact, what does Kronk moving the body all around (allegedly) have to do with this case AT ALL???

A "meet and greet"? What kind of grandparents of a missing child have a "meet and greet"? That is just plain bizarre.

Ones that already know what happened to Caylee. imo

With AF you get the impression of an attorney doing her job without the fanfare and flourish others on the DT put on.

Hard not to like AF:twocents:

RBBM
You talkin' to me?

j/k LOL :innocent:

Does anyone recall how old Mr Hoover is? I remember he looks alot younger than he is.

He was 66 two years ago, iirc.

eta - actually, I've got 61 or 66 in my head but I thought it was 66

:praying:Oh please let him tell what happened and what DC said!

Screenshot during Hoovers testimony:

16iiirk.jpg

Whoa not good with GA and the finger to the mouth...someone saying something he wants kept quiet.

OMG, HLN has so many commercial breaks I have missed most of the great testimony today. THANK YOU THANK YOU for keeping me updated on this thread!

And this was a detour on the way to a meet and greet? Who intitiated the detour?

(I know...I know...just asking questions outloud for my own point of reference.)

I'm so excited I could pee myself. No. I'll save the pee part for if Dominic gets on the stand.

Me too, but I have always thought Jim Hoover was much more honest that Dominic. I expect him to be evasive and sneaky as ever.

Isn't baez the one that directed that search in that area? The problem gets tricky because of DC and who actually employed him. Cindy says she did...but it was believed he worked for Baez.

DC claims that he was talking on the phone to a psychic while he was searching and she was directing him into the woods. Hoover came along and taped him much to DC's chagrin.

Who is this guy? I don't recall what he has to do with the case and am having a hard time following his fast talking. He seems really nervous.

Hang on...lots in your same shoes and am sure many will update you during a break but this is VERY important testimony about WHO told Casey and Hoover where to find remains in November.....a MONTH before they were actually found!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966