2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JH came and told a huge BS story to get into the command center one day when we were working the entrance. When I realized it later, I was furious. He lies as easily as ICA!! ETA - we shouldn't have been so trusting....

Why did George and Cindy need this guy to follow up tips if no one knew Caylee's final resting place better than George who dumped her there?

I do too, but because she's incredibly good at what she does.

That is so interesting because I was just thinking about how she rubs me the wrong way! I do not like her at all.

Not to be snarky, but does that one young woman in the court only have to swear in the witnesses? Does she have other duties? Just wondering...
Isn't she responsible for the evidence and entering into court computer system? Just a guess.

This is going to get good if it goes the way it should.....

With AF you get the impression of an attorney doing her job without the fanfare and flourish others on the DT put on.

Hard not to like AF:twocents:

Exactly. She just does her job. Period. And that's something I can respect, no matter who she's representing.

Not to be snarky, but does that one young woman in the court only have to swear in the witnesses? Does she have other duties? Just wondering...

I think that might be "Jill," the clerk or something? I think she has A LOT more duties as they seem to hand her evidence and get things from her...it's hard to tell what her and the person near her are doing during the proceedings...

eta: I would be soooo nervous if I was a witness, regardless of my role...I've only testified in court in the witness stand once and it was an awful situation and super scary, but went in the direction I wanted. The judge kept having to tell me to speak louder because I was crying so hard and so scared. Even if I was a CSI or something, I'd still be nervous in this case because...it's this case! Anyway, kudos to all these people who have to be on international television/internets!

Casey is flushing. JB must be about to bring up something that bothers her.....she does it everytime......

I really really hope DCs phone conversation was not with GA. Why would the DT call these guys unless they can tie it to someone other than their client?

That is true because BACK THEN they (GA/CA and JB/ICA were all working in cahoots)

Noooooo, he's not allowed to tell what DC told him?:banghead:

Bet we can keep up with the number of objections with this one.

Believed she would be found in the wooded area - deceased.

Did you video tape the search?
Yes, but not all of it - most of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members