2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that they're going to say that Casey was jail and her communications were being monitored, so someone else must have given them the location info... aka GA?

I say let them. Then the state can bring in all the evidence of how Baez was passing along communications between ICA and her family.

I don't know where the DT is going with this, but IMO nothing is worth risking ICA being tied to DC's Caylee search, and IMO that is exactly what is going to happen.

I think this is an INCREDIBLY STUPID mistake by the DT to bring these two <modsnip> on the stand. I'm hearing A BIG BACKFIRE.

Anybody else???

He must be really nervous speaking in public, talking really fast...

Nope AKA Baez - the only one who could have.

And how much testimony either written or verbally have we heard that JB would pass correspondence between ICA and her family???? Yup I know for certain the location came from ICA. I think CA knew for a while where Caylee was located.

I would just like to thank those who have given insightful info with what took place today in court...unable to access the live feed sad to say :(

They are going to fry themselves by bringing this up!

Ha..........this is hilarious, Hoover always talks this fast, don't know how he is going to slow it down. LOL

Whoooo hooooo, back to WS from the workplace.

What's the DT going to do here, throw Hoover under the bus? Are they looking to point that finger more at GA? I'm thinking that if he's no help to the DT they shouldn't call him. But then, this is the DT...'nuff said.

I see ICA is back to taking notes...plotting against DOD (Dear old Dad not Department of Defense).

Does anyone recall how old Mr Hoover is? I remember he looks alot younger than he is.

I'm so excited I could pee myself. No. I'll save the pee part for if Dominic gets on the stand.

Same here, Ami. I haven't the first clue who these people are or what this is all about.

Shutting up to listen.

We will catch you up during a break or recess.....so pay attention now! It is a VERY interesting story!!! :seeya:

Yet another...."You Can't Make This Stuff Up" story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo