2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DT thinks good (blaming GA - he knew where Caylee was because he put her there)...

But if ALL of the WS sleuthers who sleuthed are correct (my vote), BAD (cuz the consensus was that CA told DC where to look for her body)... and supposedly DC was told to notify JB if a body was found, not to call 911.

Can that particular instruction that Baez gave DC get brought in during DC's testimony by chance?

Someone often posts pics of Caylee for us periodically throughout testimony, but I don't see them here today, so:

100713170305resized_Caylee_Anthony_36.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/replicate/EXID1168/images/100713170305resized_Caylee_Anthony_36.jpg

Mark was the Anthony's first lawyer but he left them to rep TES and Tim Miller. He made it clear to the A's that he was repping only them (ca and ga) and not Casey and I think that got to be a fighting point. He got out while he could, without any backlash.

Oh! Is he the attorney I've seen in the wheel chair?

So JB is going to imply that DC knew where Caylee's body was per GA but that RK moved it and that's why they didn't find her? JB has me so confused as to what exactly he is trying to convey...he's the 5th Anthony man - all implied, everything in code. Glad I'm not a juror.

Didn't Casey claim he got the idea from ICA's childhood friend's depo re: where she & ICA played & buried pets as kids & then it became the psychic? :crazy:

I hope the jury will see Casey isn't exactly at the right spot which is why he didn't find her..IIRC, he wasn't all that thrilled about even looking & cut it short..And he was also further up Suburban at one time in the video.

I don't understand something. How would George know the location of the body and tell the PI's about it, if according to the defense by then it was in posession of Roy? I'm confused.

Is this the tape they are discussing?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T04rfgU5E8A"]YouTube - ‪New Anthony Video: Dominic Casey Searches Woods‬‏[/ame]

I'm fairly confused since this is a whole new witness for me but why would JB have someone testify that could potentially blow up in his face?

Sorry, can't answer this because of TOS...

I'm trying to remember.

Didn't DC first state that he was talking to his daughter who was sick???

DC changed his story a couple of times...........was talking to a sick daughter and later to the psychic from VA.

Lots of speculation here that he was talking with Cindy or Lee.

Could JB have set GA up way back then? He told GA where to find Caylee so GA would have DC go out and look? I know JB isn't that smart but I can't imagine their going here if it can be proven someone else was on the phone with DC!

#CaseyAnthony The video James Hoover recorded is of another Priv. Investigator, Dominic Casey.

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:21 PM

#CaseyAnthony Jury and judge are out of room

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:21 PM

#CaseyAnthony The defense has officially filed it's motion asking for a mistrial based on a ruling by a fed. judge in South Florida

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:22 PM

#CaseyAnthony Casey's defense team not only wants a mistrail, but when she's tried again, they want a non-death qualified jury

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:23 PM

#CaseyAnthony As for tape they're looking at, there may be a legal issue because Dominic Casey may not have known he was being recorded

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:25 PM

Times are PDT

So the theory was Casey was insisting on taking the stand so CM and possibly JB called for the psych eval. Now Casey is thrilled she passed and presumably can get to talk?

Sounds plausible and Mason would have to be telling she's nuts to get on the stand. Demeanor/attitude aside, he is extremely experienced and certainly looks fed up with Casey and the circus.

Wonder if one day someone on the DT/close to it will write a book about all this. Or at least sell the story to everyone's bff, the National Enquirer.

And interestingly, Mason's been a lump on a log today. Casey must have him in a time out.

GA dumped Caylee's body, Kronk moved (GA didn't know) it in August when he called 911 on the 11, 12 and 13th, 3 days that Yuri said the area was searched, no need to bother anymore. GA gets a PI to go film finding the body on a tip from a "psychic", except when they got there... "Uh Oh!" Where is she??? Then Kronk calls for a 4th time in Nov. and takes them back to this same filmed spot, and guess what! There are remains now!!! Amazing!!! JMOO

I've never been so grateful for a legal break so that I can get my bearings about this witness.

Will he say psychic or CA or GA suggested that place?

I don't think Hoover will say since it was Dominic Casey on the cell phone following "someone's" suggestions as to where in the woods to look. Was it a psychic? Was it CA or someone ICA had told where to look for Caylee's body? IIRC, the suggestions were very specific, even saying to look for "pavers" or something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notaryroute