2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my bedtime wish?!?!? Are they going until 6pm EST or do I just not know what time it is?!?!?

Did anyone hear this morning when Yuri testified and Jose showed him the poster board pic of the area where the body was found that Yuri mentioned an "abandoned house?" Jose blew it off saying it wasn't relevant then. Could this be where he's going to try to say Kronk hid the body?

This part has always worried me.......I'm afraid that the SA should have went after the A's for their knowledge and obstruction instead of making them the grieving GP's.

I think they made the right move. Who knows maybe they knew the A's were going to do a double cross in the middle of the trial and didn't want the jury to think poorly of them so this way the SA can still show them for what they really are. Enablers who will lie through their teeth to save their daughter from being convicted.

How long are they going today? I just got in and am surprised to see them still in court.

Whoopee - some of us have been waiting 2.5 years for this one!!!!!!
Cannot believe it is finally happening!!!

will AF ask the questions we want to hear about who sent him

He's difficult to understand too!

My gosh, do YOU think this man is sharp enough to have found a body in a bag in a stretch of woods filled with garbage? I don't. He could have stepped over her and never knew it!

couldn't even keep track of his own tape:floorlaugh:

I'm a little scared that it's AF doing the direct. Again she's the best the DT has.

And now we get Cotton Hill, I guess. :floorlaugh:

"I killed fiddy men!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members