2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful. Send a PI out to find your missing Grand-Daughter's remains same day you hold a meet and greet for donations. These are those ugly secrets starting to come out...

moo

It always amazes me that witnesses say "i dont know, I'm going on memory, I'm not sure". You would think that these witnesses would study what the've said or their stories before they testify before millions!

So all this is to show Caylee's body was NOT there? Which is silly. I couldn't find my phone charger..looked under my daughters bed three times. It's a mess under there. Guess where she found it yesterday? Suburban Drive! JK under her bed.

I'm still trying to catch up - has DC explained why he was wearing his Sunday best dress shirt when he was looking for the body of a child in swamp? Did the psychic or a chemist tell him to?

UGH! I missed what he said about going to the Brackenwood house!:banghead:

I always wanted to know WHY! IIRC, they had to cross to another street to get there.

I will neither recall this testimony nor care about it in a few hours.

If he's having troubles recalling things, maybe he needs some of CA's prescriptions........:floorlaugh:

It makes me ill that he was probing with something.

That could be bad. SA George is a talented atty but IMO doesn't have the experience of either LDB or JA. Out of the three attys he's not the strongest of the team. But that's not to say he's not a good atty.

I'm thinking change of strategy. Maybe JA and George are bad guys and LDB will give the closing??? Just a thought.

He went in for "relief"? Is he saying he had to pee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem