2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, that LIE chloro is present in high quantities in BLEACH. that is NOT TRUE.

Quantitative means nothing on a volatile compound unless you can measure the RATE at which it volatilizes.

Chloroform is everywhere?? Oh! JB is cheating! Wasn't supposed to go there.....trying to sneak something by JA....THWART!!!!

totally PURE speculation, I thing she's really pushing to take the stand and "set this whole thing straingt so she can go home..."JMO:loser:

Possible ICA is demanding to take the stand in her defense and her DT is advising against this - so psych evaluation was a possible strike to stop this?

DT know she can't withstand cross examinaiton??

I need to get my nails done....eh, need to get that cobweb down. Did I feed the bird this morning? I think I'll sharpen mah' pencils........................

LOL - watered the plants on my balcony, washed my face, put makeup on, packed the dishwasher, cleaned my poor pups eyes, has an infection and it's weeping, looking over my work agenda for the day - maybe I can whip a doc or two while this is going on...maybe I have time to clean the bathroom...

Pics of #caseyanthony garbage on a slide.. Expert says fatty acids can cause decomp smell.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 10:47 AM

Ashton abruptly objected. Whispered something to Baez and then a sidebar called. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:47 AM

Furton: Chloroform common in several products, bleach. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:47 AM

TrialNotes

Bottom line is apparently that Velveeta has many same chemical compounds found in human decomp. #CaseyAnthony
5 minutes ago via web

Ooooh ..... now there's an advertisement for Velveeta. NOT. Glad I haven't consumed any Velveeta in eons. lol

Furton talked about Velveeta and Oscar Mayer hard salami - says has same chemical compounds found in human decomp
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:46 AM

Now we're on chloroform. Furton: No quantitative analysis performed by Oak Ridge.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:45 AM

BBM

I don't know about the rest of you but I've never had my trash smell at all from empty velveeta boxes or empty lunch meat packages.

So why did the car stink so bad if Casey had doused it with bleach? Why go to the trouble to keep the trunk spotlessly clean only to stick a freaking trash bag in it and abandon it?

AF involved at this stage is most interesting

wonder if she will be here tomorrow

I wonder if she was brought in at this point due to the incompetency evaluation? Or, does the DT realize that their case is pretty weak and they need help?

wow defense, way to go... the jury surly hates you now. its like a bad comedy act you are forced to watch over and over

Bleach... wouldn't bleach in high enough quantities to show up as chloroform have taken the color out of the carpet lining?

So...I'm still wondering about IICA's mood this morning. Did she think she was gonna be declared incompetent and get sent to one of those ocean side rehab type of places and do yoga all day??

Prepare for the box of “TRASH” to be opened up again on cross

Puhleeeeezzeeee, isn't it time for JA yet?

Mason files a lot of motions. “@LoisWhitmore: @CFNews13Casey why signed by mason and not baez”

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:48 AM

Furton talked about Velveeta and Oscar Mayer hard salami - says has same chemical compounds found in human decomp
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:46 AM

Now we're on chloroform. Furton: No quantitative analysis performed by Oak Ridge.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:45 AM

Did he really say "velveeta"?! :floorlaugh:

(I was just kidding about the Velveeta defense. Guess I'm psychic or something. BOOYAH!)

so now every defense theory revolves around salami?

yes she can.

And let me add that the judge will question her and make sure that she understands what that means. He will explain to her the ramifications of taking the stand. The jury will not be present for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member