2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else find it insulting to the jury's intelligence to tell them a bag of trash caused a smell which lasted at least 2 years after it was removed? I think that is just ridiculous, especially considering what was inside the trash.

A while back I was traveling and left a bag in my car that had french fries and the remains of a ham and cheese sandwich. Car sat in hot parking lot for a few days. I forgot it was in the back floorboard and kept thinking "what is that smell?" It smelled for all the world like dirty tennis shoes that had gotten wet (and I did have a pair of tennis shoes back there too, but they were clean and dry). I realized what it was, tossed the bag, and the smell vanished upon disposal of the bag. So I respectfully submit that I have firsthand knowledge that when one disposes of stinky food bag, the smell goes with the stinky bag and does not remain in the car. :giggle:

Well due to my wifi totally sucking and that my neigbor's wifi is out of whack I've missed most of today's testimony. It buffers every 2 seconds. It's maddening. In the am I typically use my neighbors since I have no problems watching video from that connection.

I would be so embarrassed if everyone was talking about my stinky car. My dd spilled milk in it once and the smell mortified me.

This is how dumb Casey is for crying out loud ..why didn't she toss liner in Amscot garbage when she left car there .. I know it would be on video maybe but still she could've said she spilt gas on and was afraid it would catch fire ..I am just saying

Furton talked about Velveeta and Oscar Mayer hard salami - says has same chemical compounds found in human decompby cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:46 AM

Now we're on chloroform. Furton: No quantitative analysis performed by Oak Ridge.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:45 AM

BBMMe thinks the SA should call in a decomp dog sniffer and let the dog demonstrate if Velveeta & Oscar Mayer hard salami would get a hit of "decomp" or whether it would hit on the paper towels with adipocere.
JMOO

You can put as many scientists on the stand as you want but none will be able to explain how at least 6 people described smelling human decomp. There's no 'splaining that one away.

(cont)...Dr. Ryan C.W. Hall Lake Mary forensic psychologist. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:52 AM

The docs were Harry A. McClaren,Chattahoochee forensic psychologist; Daniel Tressler, Altamonte Spgs psychologist; and (cont) #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:52 AM

The motion for competency says it is made in good faith and on reasonable grounds that Defendant is incompetent to proceed. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:52 AM

#caseyanthony jurors are really looking around now. Several looking up to balcony, seem restless. Perhaps lunch recess will be called.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 10:52 AM

I almost feel like changing places with my husband who is on hold with the DMV and having him listen to this testimony.

Bill S says nothing defense has presented today has made a move toward reasonable doubt and we haven’t even heard the cross on this one

The has been a pointless waste of time. If this is what the next 2 days will be like I will be tuning out until rebuttal. Either put Casey on the stand or REST. This is just getting ridiculous.

JA was really giving the business to JB, and JB was shaking his head, "No" at that sidebar. Back to the witness questioning now, by JB.

I am wondering if KC wants to take the stand and they just wanted to make sure she is competent?

Base covering measures? So that IF she was to get up there and totally go haywire, the attorneys have the proof that the doctors ruled she was competent?

On paper Cheney Mason is the lead attorney (bc he is death qualified) but even he will tell you he's 2nd in command.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:53 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member