2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So judge let this chloroform stuff in after he said this guy wasn't an expert in that?? Whats with the judge??

I am so thankful that Caylee has a voice in JA and LDB. The rest of her family has almost forgotten about her and are only there for the inmate
Which brings to mind - If ICA convicted, who is left to give a victim impact statement?

Possible ICA is demanding to take the stand in her defense and her DT is advising against this - so psych evaluation was a possible strike to stop this?

DT know she can't withstand cross examinaiton??

I think JB and ICA decided she would take the stand and CM objected...hence why he was heard raising his voice to JB and ICA in chambers.

So why was there a huge stain if it was regularly bleached?

ok so chloroform can be found in bleach... so in order to cover up the fact that her daughter's dead body was in her car she used bleach in the trunk.

Products that contain chloroform (household products)

Drinking water-household foods, cheeses, soft drinks...etc.

JA objection need to approach.

So....once again....HHJP allows JB to cheat. Sorry, Caylee.

Why do I have a feeling that Casey is demanding to testify? She did for her check fraud charges and since she did get away with minimal consequences she believes that she can defend herself again?

I totally agree Rose. And honestly, she has really NOTHING to lose, she already looks like a murderer and liar she may as well try to "humanize" herself. I can't see the trial going in any direction but bad for her with or without her testimony. I'm beginning to think the jury won't deliberate long at all unless #4 hangs it...

Defense still driving their point into the ground. No dead body and chloroform is everywhere - Day 29.

CM must have just caught ICA in a lie so he asked for competency hearing

Is that truly possible? Where's he been?

Maybe he is using that as rational behind psych eval/ competency so late in the game?

I read that the jury looks bored. I would be really mad if I waited all weekend for this. You know they are still wondering what happened to Saturday after being brought there.

and JB fusses about going to sidebar because he knows that he stepped in it again

Dr. Furton - chloroform in many products and even in drinking water...very high levels in chloroform....the World Health Organization done studies a little scary (object-sustain) found in drinking water to household foods, things like cheeses and soft drinks - JA we need to approach I have an objection and I need to show you....Jb - I....HHBP - just approach the sidebar.

Here we go. He is saying chloroform is in cleaning products. Let's all stop cleaning now, before our families find us passed out. :rolleyes:

He is saying even in cheese. :rolleyes:

Can't wait for JA to cross and clear up this nonsense!

any guesses on what prompted the DT to have a psych evaluation done on KC?

I have 2 guesses. Either they were hoping she'd be found incompetent so they would have a basis to have a hearing on a motion to dismiss due to that case in So. FL. or she is insisting on taking the stand and they wanted to stop her. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog