2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WDBO Caseyday29 court still NOT in session ...now an ALARM going off #caseyanthony

bobkealing bob kealing #CaseyAnthony

"Breaking News: Prosecution: Defense again asking for mistrial over jury/death penalty qualification issue. Finnell requesting,"

1 minute ago

So why is this taking place behind closed doors instead of open court WITH defendant present? (IF TRUE)

I didn’t think new DP came into effect right away....maybe just clutching at straws again

#caseyanthony prosecutor Ashton and Def att Sims are the only 2 atts not present. Neither is judge Perry.

by abcashleigh via twitter at 5:59 AM

Mistrial motion not filed by 8:15 a.m., but it might have been filed directly in court. #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 5:57 AM

Defense could be asking for mistrial again. #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 5:57 AM

LDB must be back. Just caught a glimpse of her in my feed. I think.

Vinnie P.....Motion for Mistrial and New Non Death Qualified jury....

I feel sick like I'm going to throw up. Please Judge Perry, please start already. This is torture :(

I think all the hulabaloo on Saturday had to do with AF's motion. Judge deciding if he HAS to declare a mistrial and seat a new jury.

I am not sure:waitasec: wesh live blog saying the motion was filed this morning at 0815:waitasec: but then again it was saturday..

I think by the seating at the DT table today is very telling and I believe that team has been all shook up and now CM and AF are in charge.

prosecutor Ashton and Def att Sims are the only 2 atts not present. Neither is judge Perry.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 7:59 AM

KC's reading something intently. The plea deal? If it's a plea deal I'm guessing it's 10 years. JMO

That's not what I want to see it's just what I think it is.

I didn't just clean up, cut grass and walk two dogs so I could watch her cop a plea! :banghead:

Tweets now saying there was no motion filed by 8:15 this am re mistrial. So it appears this is just speculation - period.

Whatever...I want to know where the he77 is JB...did she fire him?

ABCAshleigh #caseyanthony prosecutor Ashton and Def att Sims are the only 2 atts not present. Neither is judge Perry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3