2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC wouldn't even look at JB when he walked behind and in front of her.

Whatever makes you happy ICA---Yes, it's all Jose's fault that you murdered Caylee and left so much dang evidence everywhere. GMAB

It really ticks me off that people file these filings that the DP is cruel and unusual.

WHAT ABOUT THE POOR VICTIM?

Has anyone seen the SA's faces? How are they looking this morning?

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Mistrial motion not filed by 8:15 a.m., but it might have been filed directly in court. #CaseyAnthony

I think all the hulabaloo on Saturday had to do with AF's motion. Judge deciding if he HAS to declare a mistrial and seat a new jury.

There was some discussion here about that ruling, seemed to me it didn't apply-- anyone recall the details?

I hope i didn't get out of bed just watch them read in silence!!

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
Cheney Mason is here, just went in back room.. Casey appears to be saying "wow" a lot today

6 minutes ago

BREAKING:

#CaseyAnthony Breaking News: Prosecution: Defense again asking for mistrial over jury/death penalty qualification issue. Finnell requesting,

by bobkealing via twitter at 5:55 AM

I think the defense wants a mistrial for any reason they can come up with and they found something. They want to start over. They know their case is screwed.

Bill S saying there are probably reading SA's response to whatever motion DT filed.

KC's reading something intently. The plea deal? If it's a plea deal I'm guessing it's 10 years. JMO

That's not what I want to see it's just what I think it is.

Caseyday29
court still NOT in session ...now an ALARM going off #caseyanthony
about 1 hour ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Caseyday29 Casey seems way2upbeat 2day.
OC Sheriffs officers AGAIN out in hall Yuri Melich & Michael Vincent others #caseyanthony

about 1 hour ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Caseyday29
Something is UP as This is the 1st time I've seen Attorney Ann Finnell in court since Clearwater Jury Selex #caseyanthony
about 1 hour ago · reply · retweet ·

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member