2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I find the speculation so much fun that no matter what "IT" is I think I will feel disappointed.
You know?

My opinion only....

If AF is asking for mistrial she might just be testing the limits of the new DP rulings

C'mon peeps! Just because AF filed a motion doesn't mean it will be granted. The circumstances in THIS case and the one where the DP was ruled unconstitutional are NOT the same. That defendant had a history of mental problems and I believe low IQ, among other mitigating factors.

Here, let's try to stay positive. How about looking forward to a nice lunch?

Today's luncheon menu, courtesy of ICA: Cooked Goose :D

picture.php

Hahahah

Baez and Sims, standing shrugging their shoulders - dismayed that their seats have been taken?

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

:loser: :loser:

bobkealing‎ #CaseyAnthony

"Prosecution: Finnell says she is here to argue new mistrial motion. 9am still no Judge. Deputy just went to talk to jury."

Twitter - seconds ago

cm just gave his seat to jb... so they are going to share the chair LOL

If there's a mistrial because the jury is DP qualified, I would be SOOO pizzed if I was on the jury right now.

Finnel did all the questions regarding Death Penalty. Half of those jurors said no. This is a DP jury?, not from where I sit. Out here, they ALL have to be willing to give death. I guess FL doesn't have that law.

But Finnel questioned all of them ad nauseum.

NO NEW JURY. I do not want JB to get a chance to do better. He probably won't repeat the ridiculousness that was his opening statement. :maddening:

She looks like she is trying to fight back smiles...

Vinnie P.....Motion for Mistrial and New Non Death Qualified jury....

:waitasec::waitasec: I just do NOT see how they call this Jury a "Death Qualified Jury" because of JUROR # 4 !!

My Opinion is she already has a non death qualified jury because of #4 !

MOO MOO

Between this thread and my twitter I have open I can't keep up. They are both moving so fast.

They are saying now that the new motion for mistrial is based on a FEDERAL case, not a STATE case.

Was the case we heard abotu last week a STATE case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CWM227