2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the State had not gone for the death penalty. Especially since we all know they would never put her to death, anyway. I wonder if lots of this goat rodeo could have been avoided if death was not on the table.

#CaseyAnthony reading intently. Finnell and Baez were flanking her. Mason also reading. Prosecution has left courtroom. Anticipation thick.

by bobkealing via twitter at 6:22 AM

Ann Finnell and Jose Baez step back into courtroom for a minute then head back into chambers. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 6:22 AM

(Seems to me that possibly everyone is waiting for ICA to finish reading the documents she was given?)

If I were on that jury... I would be royally po'd at this point.

If and this is a big IF, the <mod snip> gets a mistrial and it's determined that a jury cannot be seated, then wouldn't she have to have a Bench Trial? I mean really, she just wouldn't get away with it because of everyone knowing about her deadly deed. A Bench Trial means there is no jury and the case would be held in front of a Judge. The Judge would be the one to determine guilt or innocence as well as sentencing. This IMO, would be the best karma in history!

What I was thinking is when the prosecution presented their CIC we did not see any of these sorts of delays but since the defense has started their CIC this has been a constant.

and the jury must be noticing that...It's also been said, they jury will hold this against the defendant....I wonder if they already made up their minds...JMHO

I couldn't be a defense lawyer. I really wouldn't be able to hug, high five a murderer/serialkiller/rapist. :sick:

Did one of the lawyers high five ICA this morning???? I missed that ... but I'm still trying to get caught up.

Going in my garage to have a ciggie. This whole dang thing is ridiculous!:maddening:

CA6.jpg

Should we play a game? I'll start...

"A hundred bottles of beer on the wall, a hundred bottles of beer......"

NO! NO! NO!

Sing in your head!!!!! :floorlaugh:

I've seen tweets re: attys reading report from forensic psychologist. If the DT is trying to have this entered then the State should have been allowed to have their own expert examine ICA and submit a report. This has not happened has it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I've been this anxious since I waited for Princess Kate to step out of the car and see her wedding dress!

So maybe Juror#4 is a blessing in disguise. She said before the court she would have a hard time "judging" someone...
Also, couldn't JP instruct the jury that DP was off the table if PT agree? They probably know DP isn't oing to happen anyway.

I think that she is a blessing as she is.

I think that she will analyze even more because to her this is a more difficult decision.

I think that that would be blessing. Some of the more damning evidence is technical and she will be going over it with a fine tooth comb and she will take the other jurors?

If the DP is dropped and a mistrial declaired, can KC be released on a new bond until after the verdict of a new trial (assuming lesser charges).

Cheney and Sims appear to reading legal Documents. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 6:23 AM

JudgeJeanine

Judge goes in back w prosecutors only #casey anthony. Defense lawyers in courtroom!! Crazy morning. !!!!
4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member