2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has been hashed and re-hashed but could it be a juror misconduct issue? hHpB & court reporter went into the jurors when they exited the courtroom last Sat....could AF have filed for mistrial due to a juror issue? I am really speculating here but for the Judge not to be on the stand and the Atty's are in the courtroom - I think that HHBP was talking to the jury or he was writing something to be read to them....

Could this jury thing be caused when the jury asked for something a week or so ago and JB said they must be talking to eachj other to request info?

Remember everyone the wheels of justice always turn very slowly

B Shaeffer saying the purpose of AF's motion is just to preserve the issue on appeal

Wow! 1212 people on this thread!

and climbing...

Any bets if JB gets his do-over he does it with a different alibi, er, defense?

I joined over the weekend. Hello, everyone! What an impressive site. Anyway, I'm at work and while I can't really go surfing around the internet too much I can watch...I mean listen to....a news site. Praying that the Florida court will write it in stone that Calley Anthony was a precious and important human being and her killer will pay the penalty for her murder.
Feeling sort of nervous and sick...will be back when I get home.

Welcome aboard! :seeya:

That's why we're all here too.

JB standing behind ICA's chair, sorta tapping it. Anyone else see that??? Like, pay attention to me please!

LDB, JB, AF, JA JA and court reporter heading back behind the door

CA5.jpg

Earlier JA reviewed aerial photo already tagged with AF, now LDB is reviewing same photo and talking with JA

And, CM's body language toward JB is quite telling. While JB speaking to CM had pen over his mouth which CM grabbed and put on table.

Hope it's a picture of Cindy and George frolicking in the "pool of death" from this weekend and it gets shown to the jury.

I would love to know what is going on in Judge Perry's mind right now.

Casey Defense Files New Motion For Mistrial
Motion Cites South Florida Judge's Ruling

"Snip" POSTED: 9:07 am EDT June 27, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Ann Finnel filed a motion for mistrial Monday morning based on a recent opinion from a Florida judge.

The motion asked that a new jury be seated in the case that is not death penalty qualified.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/r/28367402/detail.html

Isn't this SICKENING, that she gets all this attention from all these High-Profile legal brains, fighting for her?? What did Caylee get? AND why hasn't there been a Blown-Up picture of Caylee in the Court room...

I noticed JB had a strange face when looking in the balcony. Kind of like "what the hell are you doing here". I wonder who is in the balcony.

Maybe Strickland's up there again. :fence:

If it was just a motion..........we would be doing it already. Something else is up.

IF she is so happy b/c there will be a mistrial she stays in jail. She'd be happy about that but high fiving and giggling.

Wow, possibly the first display of genuine emotion she's had so far.

#CaseyAnthony is still reading that legal brief intently. Hasn't looked up. It has several pages.

by stevehelling via twitter at 6:18 AM

Well silly me, I thought she was praying. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members