2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP - DT filed a motion on competency to proceed. Filed a motion for 3 psychologists to determine KC's fitness/competency to proceed. Court appointed 3 - Dr. Daniel Tressler (sp) examined KC late Sat afternoon. Dr. Harry McClaron (sp) examined KC Sat eve and sun. Dr Ryan Hall examined KC on Sun. Both sides are willing to stipulate that the Court may use the documents submitted by the Doctors when making decision. Both sides stipulate. Court has found KC is competent to proceed.

Papers to remained sealed.

Can this be done mid-trial? Shouldn't mental competency be determined BEFORE the trial. That only makes sense to me... :waitasec:

Okaaaaay! All this wasted time is because ICA needed to be evaluated for competency????? Great! Now I have to leave in 10 minutes!:maddening:

does that mean she had a meltdown? I don't understand, help!

Baez: We're ready your honor

Returning jury

She is not crazy--just EVIL!!

Competence Evaluation.....................:banghead: REALLY!!!! :banghead:

Well that just cost the Florida Tax payers around $4000.

Well, the giddy smiles seem to be gone now. Back to serious business for Casey.

WOw, just wow. So the pouting and throwing a fit didn't work either? Prepare to resume tesimony Mr. Baez :)

Unreal. A last ditch attempt to claim "incompetency to proceed". What a load of crapola. I knew it had something to do with her that caused the matter to be sealed.

I told ya'll no plea deal. This is funny to me.
They tried to say she was incompentant.

Well, what in the WORLD would've happened on Saturday to question her competency that HHJB would've agreed to and stopped court for?!

Aw shucks...not as crazy as she was hoping to pull off - though that choice of shirt has me questioning some rationale...bet she's thinking "Oh yeah? Wait till I my show! I'll show ya!"

This is going to get better before it gets over.

Stupid WESH stream! I missed it! NOOOO. I wanted to see her face.
nannynannybooboo.gif
nannynannybooboo.gif

So to clarify, Did CM want to stop the trial to determine IF ICA was competent to proceed?

So much for Geraldo's 'source'. If JP ruled the other way, the testimony wouldn't have gone on like nothing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur