2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:maddening:

OMG! Site is slow to load...hope we don't go down.....

YMelich first witness up today....

remember that snapshot of Baez leaning over to KC, her eyes WIDE open? I wanted to respond that JB was whispering "this isn't working, quick go to plan B, look pyscho NOW. didn't want a timeout. Quess I wouldn't have been far off base. JMO

Well, what in the WORLD would've happened on Saturday to question her competency that HHJB would've agreed to and stopped court for?!

Apparently plenty that took place between her and attys that we were not privy to...

Seethe, Seethe, Seeeeethe.... She may go Krakatoa today at some point .... no way she can let those psych evals go....

ICA is wearing a white shirt with ruffles at the end of the 3/4 sleeves, similiar to a seinfeld pirate shirt

Who filed for this eval and does it mean that they think things are going badly for her ?

The Defense. I am assuming Mason since he is the one who started the ball rolling with HHJP on Saturday

wants Yuri to set the scene against Kronk

also trying to indict Yuri for misinformation.....might be about date he tricked him into

Maybe, just maybe she insist on testifying despite her attorneys advice. Maybe they questioned her competency to say so and asked for the evaluation.

Well, I can hope can't I?

OMG - JB saying that Yuri mislead the jury.

YM - is clarifying.

LOve the extreme pout going now! Hahahahaha... no smiles and chuckles now.

Well, FGS, talk about your witnesses misleading the jury.

Holy Carp JB if you needed to know where Kronk was and when he was working why didn't you subpoena those records.

JB - Is this the first case you have misinformed a jury? asked multiple times in different ways.. He really hates Yuri...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes