2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay now we are at the heart of the matter. This witness is going to contradict the State's witness about decomp gases. I would expect that the DT would do this.

I think the motion was a ploy by the defense with Casey whole-heartedly participating.

Bill S surprised AF goes up for sidebar.

Penalty lawyer usually doesn’t want to be painted with same brush as defense

Motion to determine competency says, "Counsel reasonably believes Ms. Anthony is not competent to aid and assist in her own defense."
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:31 AM

No note taking- just watching and listening. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:31 AM

I need to get my nails done....eh, need to get that cobweb down. Did I feed the bird this morning? I think I'll sharpen mah' pencils........................

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Jury seems to have lost interest in taking notes. TOO Complicated to follow & note taking. Not a good sign. They need to understand
1 minute ago
Ashleigh Banfield
ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
Just caught a #caseyanthony juror yawning. No surprise. This chemistry testimony is thick. (Btw-science did not work for prosecutors in OJ)

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony In motion for competency evaluation, Cheney Mason said they had "well founded concern" about her ability to aid defense.

Operative word here is "HAD" Monday morning and things look different.:banghead:

Hey! Have we set a record today? Is this the first sidebar or have I missed some?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSP MORSE