2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For well-being reasons, remind me to never follow another trial.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Prosecutors seem fine.. Ashton just walked back in..

Why didn't they all come at 8:30 for this stuff they are doing behind closed doors?? I thought judge was starting at 9am come hell or high water? poor jury again!

LMAO I think Baez was clicking his pen while talking to CM and CM grabbed it and put it on the table

That's so unfair. Just as I was writing this post that this could be something to do with the judgement in Evans v McNeil (http://bit.ly/jhi51l) holding that Florida's Death Penalty Statute was unconstitutional under Ring v Arizona (Jury to decide - by implication unanimously - aggravating factors in DP case); Bill Schaeffer states it on WESH

Prob unlikely due to Cheney Mason's impromptu seeking a side bar on Saturday.

No way do I want a new jury, I don't care about #4. Too many good mistakes made by DT at this point. The trial is nearly over!!

Does Jose's chair look extra tall, like KC's is extra short?

Ha!!! CM just took away JB's pen and threw it on the table while they were talking!!!

I've never thought for one moment that ICA would get the DP, even if she was convicted of 1st. To me it really doesn't even seem like an issue.

It seems to me that when we did jury selection - Ann Finnell was always reaching for the absurd - so what would have changed?

CM got him another chair and put it in front of JB..................lmbo.

all things considered I think this case will have much less chance on appeal so I sure hope we keep going

Ann Finnel has filed a motion for mistrial based on a recent opinion from a federal case. The motion asks for a new jury to be seated that is not death penalty qualified.

Read more here: [url="http://www.wesh.com/r/28320023/detail.html]Could Court Decision Affect Fla. Death Penalty?"[/url]

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com edited by Matt Lupoli/Staff at 6:03 AM

C'mon! It's 9:07 already. Let's get this started. I can't take it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89