2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Baez going with all this today? Did I miss something, I did step away for about 20 minutes

I am wondering the effect this "competent to stand trial" ruling is having on the jury. If they had thought she must have been out of her mind to party for 31 days while her child was "missing," what must they think now?

This may have hurt the defense case more then help it. JMHO

:lol: JB says, ..."And the other car is someone else's car"....

:doh:

doesn't matter if they all recall or detailed a second car... the point is ICA's car was the one which had her dead daughter (caylee) in it

these drawings are a joke imo

Oh nooooooooo. More GIANT yellow paper presented to witness. Scotty, beam me up!

My husband wants to know if I am under the impression that I am on the jury.

I am expecting him to ask for a competency hearing soon.

I know right..mine just asked for breakfast..I told him he could fix it..He say's I 'm working. I say,me too I have a murder to solve...He was not amused.

HAAAaaaaa. No wonder Casey kept saying Wow! She was all excited because the psychologist reports were all about HER!!!!!

Ooh boy after HHJP announced that I couldn't get in to WS! I LOLed that that's what this was all about. Three experts!! I would think something had to happen in order for this motion to be entertained. I wonder if it was whatever LA told JB. No wonder CA was in a good mood according to reports...her darling isn't crazy. Which leaves evil. Andrea Yates was crazy. This girl is just evil.

I am wondering the effect this "competent to stand trial" ruling is having on the jury. If they had thought she must have been out of her mind to party for 31 days while her child was "missing," what must they think now?

the jury knows nothing of it (they were out at the time)

JB taking a page from the JPAD and showing it to DF? Hmmmm...he loves the Jpad! If they used something that I drew...it would be stick figures and not to scale.
This is really pitiful.

I really do not see how "impeaching" the detectives/forensics guys that there were 1 or 2 cars in the forensics bay is a red herring. The jurors are not going to think this is irrelevant. Does he think Forgey is incompetent?

Okay JB is trying to show that the other car wasn't there. (JMHO on where Baez is going with this)

Is the DT ever gonna have any real MEAT? Good golly Miss Molly I'm so tired of this already. Why don't they just call it quits?

He's going to nitpick inconsistencies among the drawings - three so far and DUN DUN DUN they are not identical

The jury doesn't know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members