2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few minutes ago JA said he couldn't see...... O/T --
In the book I'm reading (Unanswered Cries by Thomas French about Karen Gregory's murder) one of the defense lawyers said during jury selection that the lectern the prosecutor was standing at blocked his view of the jury. He said he had all his papers in front of him on his table but if the Judge wanted him to move he would. "The defense attorney walked across the room, searching for a better vantage point. There were plenty of chairs to choose from. He chose the empty one at the state's table -- ". The prosecutor's chair.

"He sat in her chair, at her table, with her notes and files stretched out before him, and smiled. He smiled as if he could not have found a better chair in the entire universe. And the prosecution and the judge let him have it."

ETA: Also in the book this reminded me of JA and JB saying 9:25 and 9:26. Talking about the prosecution and defense.... "It was a kind of a dance. Not a particularly graceful dance, but one that skill and instinct and a peculiar willingness -- you only see it in court -- to argue about anything."

Sorry....book club is done for now. ;)

totally PURE speculation, I thing she's really pushing to take the stand and "set this whole thing straingt so she can go home..."JMO:loser:

I said the same thing last week. Her ego is in play. She still THINKS she's believable.

JudgePerry Also asked doctors to determine whether CaseyAnthony could understand charges and penalties she's facing.

by bobkealing via twitter at 10:41 AM

Between the 2 of them they are putting me to sleep. I could only wonder what it's doing to the jury. Any one hear what they the jury is doing? R they taking notes, paying attention?

BAck to the velveeta picture omg....desperate....kick their booty's JA...can't wait for your cross!

On jurors monitors- 1/2 screen garbage from car. Other half- chemical / fatty acids, foods etc
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:42 AM

Do you think Casey is getting it that her defense team seems to think she is CRAZY by filing this motion???

Could be. However, I'm more inclined it was filed as a delay tactic. IMO, the DT is just like ICA - thinks, acts ....... moment to moment & had not 'figured out' where they were gonna go Sat. after the problem w/ Dr. "Futon" (I *see* that when I see his name, lol) was raised by JA. jmo

I swear before the end of trial.......the jury will throw spoiled fruit and vegetables at JB if he says "let me stop you there".

He said Hydrolyze! he must watch HLN.

back to the trash picture (that did not include any food products)

The only good thing coming from this kind of testimony is that my 7 month old got sleepy listening to this dude go on and on and on! He practically begged to be put down for a nap!

Decomposing body fat is the same as decomposing cheese (from a pizza).

Ok.:banghead:

Furton: Fatty acids found on paper towels found in milk products. "They're the same compounds that are found" in human fat. #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 5:43 AM

From def. motion: "Ms. Anthony is not competent to aid... in her own defense and is incompetent to proceed...” #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:29 AM

BBM

Wonder if she thought she could simply take the stand and dazzle the jury with B.S.? She doesn't seem to realize the gravity of her case and the DT had to reign her in somehow... Not being snarky either.

I'll take fatty acids for $500 Alex............What has deposited on my arse since this trial began.

I have ALWAYS felt like he leads his witnesses....COMPLETELY

Richard Hornsby says it's completely fine to lead expert witnesses. I don't get why, but that's what he said last night!

eta: eek! last night on the radio call in show that is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe