2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the processed food distinction?

Jurors yawning and looking bored. This science stuff is not easy to take in.

#caseyanthony
about 1 hour ago · reply · retweet ·

Furton: Fatty acids found on paper towels found in milk products. "They're the same compounds that are found" in human fat.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:43 AM

There was no milk or cheese found in the trunk. What part of that does JB not understand?

IIRC, last night on WS blog radio, Richard Hornsby said it's okay to lead your expert witnesses. Pretty common practice. At least, I think that's what he said. :)

anyone else hear that?

Guess JA's gonna hafta get out the garbage again! Milk? *rolleyes*

Dr. Furton and Baez are looking at pictures of the trash. Dr. Furton is saying that the same compounds found in milk can be found in a decomposing body.

Too bad Dr. Huntington, the defense's other expert said there is NO food in the trash...just paper and plastic.

I might as well go to the dentist and get this tooth pulled. Nothing happening here. A tooth extraction has to be a one-up on what I'm watching here.

Does anyone else find it insulting to the jury's intelligence to tell them a bag of trash caused a smell which lasted at least 2 years after it was removed? I think that is just ridiculous, especially considering what was inside the trash.

I've lost my craving for pizza. I'm not even kidding. Thanks, defense team.

We already had testimony about the distinct difference between dairy lipids and adipocere..... I am not taking notes so at this point I can't remember exactly at what point, but I KNOW I heard it...

OT///Hung jury 6-6 in the Jason Young trial. Judge sent jury back in to deliberate more.

It would, if there was any food in that trash. Sheesh.

#caseyanthony as we look over the motion requesting the competency hearing, the defense said it has "well founded concern"
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:36 am
#caseyanthony in perry's response he asked for evaluation to see if casey could "testify relevantly" among other things.
By bobkealing via twitter at 10:36 am

maybe they have been prepping her and she failed miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member