2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Sheaffer, a former DEFENSE lawyer used the word "abhorrent" to describe Baez's accusations against Roy Kronk.

Wonder why JA left early yesterday?

The last time I noticed he left early was when CA was confessing that she made the chloroform searches and I immediately thought he was out getting search warrants and/or witness testimony to prove she was at work!

Ok so I baked a Carrot cake an hour ago and being obsessed with this case forgot to put the grated carrots in the batter, tried to fix that problem and finally ended up with an undercooked cake. Thanks, Casey.[/QUOTE That is so funny.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I cooked two casseroles last night same kind but my family was happy because it wasn't fast food.What the heck did I do?

:cow:

And why would RH FILM DC when he was looking for the body ? Again, completely STAGED ...

my snip. I always wondered why too til hoover took the stand yesterday. he filmed it cause he intended the sell the film and be rich when they found the remains. only they didnt find them.

I've got this feeling the defense is about to rest, they can't even keep it going til thursday and that we will see Casey on the witness stand.

Listening to FoxOrlando...State added two new witnesses from Gentiva...

I guess this is where they show CA was incredible when she said she searched the net for chloroform..:woohoo:

Time for the State to wrap this up in a huge, tidy bow...I suppose this will be with the States rebuttal case.JMHO

Justice for Caylee

This is great news!

Can someone please explain to me why the DT is still accusing RK of having something to do with this. It made some sense with the Zanny/SODDI defense but I'm just not getting it in this drowning theory with GA there and disposing of the remains. Wouldn't it make more sense to just say that GA put the remains in the woods? Maybe I just need more coffee this morning!

It was speculated that mere hours after killing Caylee, she was in the video store all lovey dovey with Tony.........there's a video. I was hoping they would play it, it shows how cold she is.

I'm pretty sure they did play it.

It was speculated that mere hours after killing Caylee, she was in the video store all lovey dovey with Tony.........there's a video. I was hoping they would play it, it shows how cold she is.

I believe the video at Blockbuster was shown during TL's testimony. I've viewed it so many times I'm not sure but I believe it was shown. jmo

talking head on NG last night said that AF questioned Hoover and Dom Casey because they were supposed to be her ace in the pocket two lingering doubts to help her prevent the death penalty. If that is true.....they better be worried.

Right, we heard that in trial. I'm just saying that the movies rented were never brought up. Not that I recall, anyway.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Apparently state added two Gentiva employees to witness list. #CindyAnthony's former employer. #CaseyAnthony

If your posts were deleted, you violated the rules somehow. When the morning trial thread comes up, take a second to read the first mod post in that thread. It will clearly state the guidelines for posting in the trial thread.

Basically, you can't call any witness, attorney, or the defendant names. You also have to stay on the topic of the trial itself. Sidebar thread is chattier, but the trial thread is kept pretty tight and on the topic so that WSer's who just want to read about the trial testimony, don't have to wade through alot of chatter.

Hope that helps. :)

Yep. And don't get upset if your posts dissappear. The mods here do a great job to keep us on track and the threads chatter free. We all get posts here deleted at various times.

Welcome to WS!

You know, I have never been worried about her, if she is religious, she also believes in right and wrong, good and evil, the 10 commandments and in the Bible and verses such as this....
Mt 18:6 18:6 - Whoever harms one of these little ones that believes in me, it would be better for him if a millstone where tied around his neck and he were drowned in the depths of the ocean.

I feel the same. Shes probally appalled at The evil that casey represents.:twocents:

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Apparently state added two Gentiva employees to witness list. #CindyAnthony's former employer. #CaseyAnthony

Sweet! SO happy to see this!!!

Listening to FoxOrlando...State added two new witnesses from Gentiva...

I guess this is where they show CA was incredible when she said she searched the net for chloroform..:woohoo:

Time for the State to wrap this up in a huge, tidy bow...I suppose this will be with the States rebuttal case.JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Good for LDB!! I can almost bet they are going to give us a lesson on how the Gentiva computer system and Timecard software works.

I thought they did? They also showed the receipt. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member