2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody cried in court today with all that horrible talk of the skull. How can you not cry when someone's talking about your baby, grandaughter, niece being found in trash dump.
That was Caylee.

How can you drive down Surburban Dri and see racoons and animals and not want to kill them because you know they ate your grandaughter?

Where's the heart here?

During Dr. Drew's program tonight, with Vinnie Politano sitting in for Dr. Drew, it was stated that two of Cindy's former co-workers from Gentevia have been subpoenaed by the state for their rebuttal case.

Is that TRUE? Is the son really only 11 years old? Are you sure? I thought he was in the coast guard.

I think you are mistaken because I am certain the son is in his 20's.

Yeah, he said his son hadn't seen him since he was 8.

Yes. But I am notoriously gullible. :banghead:
I have just come around to believing CA is a liar (after the comp search testimony) and still believe GA is the wide-eyed-doe. I believe he is testifying as to what he sees as true and just do not think he is as cunning as the female Anthonys...

Moi, ausi! Me too. I believe everyone but obviously someone is lying!

I hope when this circus is over we get to hear more about this families history. Other than Cindy's brother and a tad from Holly G,we really don't know much about them.
Where are their friends that they hung out with? Where are all of ICA's friends that supposedly were always at the A's house? Where are the teachers who dealt with ICA and her parents?
Did ICA date in HS? Did Lee? Are there any old friends who will stick up for Lee?
Why does George lose so many jobs?
What do neighbors really think?

We just haven't heard enough to satisfy my inquiring mind. I hope we will,either during the penalty phase or after her sentence.

Grandma Shirley should write a book and supplement her income IMO. :innocent:

Bold mine.

We better hope we end up having a penalty phase...cuz I bet we'll hear things that will make our heads spin, from Anne F.'s peeps, to 'prove' how the family caused KC to kill her daughter. Lots and lots of disfunctional stuff will come out.

During Dr. Drew's program tonight, with Vinnie Politano sitting in for Dr. Drew, it was stated that two of Cindy's former co-workers from Gentevia have been subpoenaed by the state for their rebuttal case.

Oh how I love to hear this!

Nobody cried in court today with all that horrible talk of the skull. How can you not cry when someone's talking about your baby, grandaughter, niece being found in trash dump.
That was Caylee.

How can you drive down Surburban Dri and see racoons and animals and not want to kill them because you know they ate your grandaughter?

Where's the heart here?

And the worst thing to me was RK lifting the skull with the eye socket. Did anyone notice if there was even a flinch from ICA???

I agree............I think it would be the same situation. There's no way JG should be able to testify to what KC told him about Lee. It's hearsay and has nothing to do with the death of Caylee.

While I believe him, it is hearsay coming from someone who is a documented liar. The defense really doesn't have anything, however, to prove the alleged molestation. And this testimony isn't even about GA who is alleged to be the primary offender.

MOO

That was Caylee.

Where's the heart here?

BBM

stuck to a piece.....err...3 pieces of duct tape :(

My guess is to show how inappropriate her responses are to various situations...but JB did not make that clear, I am deducing it as the only reason it would make any sense at all. To kind of go along with partying when your child is dead, she also enjoys jail kind of thing...

Since KC enjoys jail so much, the punishment has to be different, but I don't like the death penalty.

I think she's looking at Judge Perry and thinking, "I could steal that robe."

If I was bored in court all day like she is, I would have pictured HHJP as Mr Potato head and everytime JA objected to my lawyers and had the objection sustained I would mentally move the pieces... I am weird sometimes. But try it tomorrow when one of the lawyers are bugging you , it is amusing as heck.

Attachments

• ebay_potato_head_color.jpg
    ebay_potato_head_color.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 7
I agree............I think it would be the same situation. There's no way JG should be able to testify to what KC told him about Lee. It's hearsay and has nothing to do with the death of Caylee.
Right it is hearsay because she is sitting right there and can tell us at any time what she said at anytime.

Down the road we might get a difficult pill to swallow. Say the Anthony's make a bundle of money off this, movie, book, interviews, etc. Casey manages to get a retrial. Now the family has the money to hire an attorney that can really represent her. She might just get off.

Uhm..you just ruined my night.

My husband laughs because I've become so interested in this case, but after getting his nightly update this evening, he shook his head and said, "So this woman (CA) is lying to cover for her daughter, who killed her granddaughter and is accusing her husband and son of molesting her? I hope ICA knows that Jerry Springer is actually a lawyer, so she can hire him to handle her appeal!"

I'm just heard GA's testimony for today and I don't listen well.... did JA ask George if he ever grabbed KC and asked her what she did with Caylee?
In a way - yes. However, JA was referring to seomthing that RC is saying that George told her. BUT - and this is a BIG ONE - I've heard this story BOTH ways - and I have one way in writing right in front of me.

Let me explain:

In the National Enquirer interview where River Cruz sold out - she is quoted as saying

"He said his wife cindy snapped and slammed ICA against a well. She grabbed her daughter by the throat and screamed, "Whe the (bleep) did you do with Caylee? Where did you put her?"

So, there ya have it. RC talks out of both sides of her mouth. It will be interesting if she takes the stand - to see what the story flavor of the day will be.

Did you see that picture of the look CA was giving him in the trial thread? LOL. They are his family and I think he was trying to make a point, both on the stand and particularly by sitting beside her - as if to say - how do you like them apples? I'm not lying for you and I'm not lying for ICA! So in your ear, Mom.

I hope Mallory will stick by him...she wasn't at the courthouse the last 2 times Lee appeared, although she may have been somewhere near, and just not on TV, and Lee, I believe stayed the whole time the last 2 times. Just hope she won't let him down, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee