2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's cool they look out for each other to finish the job at the end of the day.

If JG takes the stand today I bet ICA will be kicking herself for wearing that outfit. Needs a little more fit and cleavage. And she would have been sporting those wings-for-bangs, too, if she'd just known.

Praying they keep a Casey cam on so we can watch her watching him.

This link has a camera on her at all times:

[FONT=&quot]http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx[/FONT]

Looks like KC has her own little witness list to work on.

Roy Kronk's testimony wasn't exactly the bombshell the Defense set it up to be. He came across much more credible than I anticipated.

I also don't think I would have gone the River/Krystal route. She has tons of credabilty issues and that could hurt them more than help them.

Cindy lied more today. I am eager to see the rebutal case where she is concerned.

I saw them take Casey's colored markers away from her this morning....Where's that picture of the little kid that colored his baby brother/sister with the markers when you need it?

Maybe they were afraid she'd do that to JB.

IMO: RK is keeping his head above water, and he is above all of the muck and mud being thrown at him. While DT and ICA are firmly down into it and sunk.

Just catching up on the RK testimony. What a horrible injustice has been done to this decent man by the DT and ICA. I hope when the jury sees that it will make them more likely to stick a needle in Casey's arm...

Another meter reader?! You have got to be kidding me! Seriously DT...this is ridiculous IMO. Move on!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD where's my mute button

did RK read meters in Anthony neighborhood.....yes......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990