2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If JB wants to blame RK the reason for duct tape being on Caylee why did he keep implying that GA put the duct tape on Caylee?

Did anyone get a shot of the look referred to above Casey gave?

Are the guards standing close to her? I wonder why?

The DT is making a HUGE mistake if they put JG on the stand re sexual abuse,there is no way to substantiate that enough to introduce reasonable doubt, they are really tanking their own defense so that it goes out in flames, IMO. And I came into this trial thinking perhaps they could establish reasonable doubt (not saying I think she's innocent), now I think they are killing themselves more and more each day.

Not defending Mr. Baez but~

To my ear, he sounds as if he is fluent in English without a doubt but that English may not have been his first language and that he might speak Spanish frequently.

I have many friends like this and a few of my Husband's family too. I wasn't at all surprised he used the word "wetted" as he did. Only because of those friends and family members use it too. :) All JMHO

i can't stand his voice, especially when he says "and"

You have to a very determined person to venture into an area that has rattle snakes.

ITA. Whether it be water or snakes, no one with any sense will be venturing far into those woods. Mr K sees what may be a skull. Comes out & nearly steps on a dead 4 ft rattlesnake. I would 2nd guess what I thought I saw & not wish to venture back in the same area as the snake!

So if the DT keeps presenting witnesses that end up helping the SA, let's just finish this ball game up with home run testimony from ICA.

Tweet saying defense calls alex roberts

How does Sonny think this a HUGE win for the defense!

What trial is she watching... anyone know? Is she a friend of Baez?

is kronk being called back to the witness stand again? did Mason follow him out to tell him he was subject to recall
tweet says he is still in the hallway with his lawyer?

And on we go to the making a silk purse out of a sow's ear defense...

Well..here's a thought. Now we know why Cheney wanted the competency reports. Who (defendant that is) in their right mind would agree to this defense strategy?

All of this looked good on paper to ICA and the defense team. In "Casey's world" she is always right and always wins...these witnesses were supposed to be under her spell apparently and they were all supposed to fall on the sword for her...like her defense team seems to be doing... :tsktsk:

What is great is we do not live in "Casey's world." And, soon I hope to see that ICA is shown that to be FACT. :yes:

:cow:

Somebody for the DT forgot to give them some of ICA's koolaide to drink beforehand....:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member